PipFinite EA Trend PRO is a trading solution that was introduced as an advisor that is going to make us rich. The developer is Karlo Wilson Vendiola. The system was checked for a demo purpose over 400 times. The developer consistently updated the robot to keep it profitable.
The system is quite young. So, we decided to pay attention to it to let our readers understand if this is a good one to go to.
What is behind PipFinite EA Trend PRO?
We have prepared a list of features, settings, and other details about the advisor’s functionality.
- We can use it automatically on the MT4/5 terminal.
- We can customize settings whatever we want.
- We are allowed to change the next parameters: Entry and Exit Filters, Higher Timeframe Filter, Stop Loss, Takeprofit, Breakeven, Trailing Stop, News Filter, and others.
- The system allows us not to miss trading signals and always catch opportunities.
- The devs didn’t customize the default settings.
- There are settings for backtesting provided.
- There’s a built-in Trend PRO indicator algorithm inside the EA.
- The account balance should have over $50 on it.
- There’s automatic money management applied.
- SL and TP levels can be customized.
- We have a trailing stop feature on it.
- “RSI Filter – avoid opening trades on overbought and oversold conditions.”
- “MACD Filter – open trades on specified MACD conditions.”
- We can filter trading sessions which we want to work on.
- There’s a Martingale feature available.
- There are integrated pop-ups, email, and push notification alerts.
- Settings can be fully customized.
- The system works automatically.
- It calculates Entry Points, SL, and TP levels.
- It can close orders before reaching these levels.
- The strategy is a trend following.
- We can trade GBPUSD and USDJPY cross pairs.
- We have no intel about the time frame.
The presentation doesn’t include extended backtest reports. We have a single screenshot of the chart. From it, we can notice that the system was often losing several deals in a row, and the advisor tried to recover using aggressive Martingale. We don’t know what broker was picked.
The system can be bought for $198 for a lifetime real account license. There are several rental options provided. The one-month rent costs $98 when the annual rent costs $158. There’s a demo download possibility that helps us to understand what the system can do on the terminal executing a test. MQL5 doesn’t support any kind of refunds.
Trading performance of PipFinite EA Trend PRO
Verified trading results are the most important part of making a final decision about the system to pick it on a real account. The advisor has been working on a real USD account on RoboForex automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has both verified a track record and trading privileges. It was set on August 01, 2021, and deposited at only $200. Since then, the absolute gain has become -11.17%. An average monthly gain is -7.55%. The maximum drawdown is 24.81%. One person tracks for trading results only.
The system has closed 72 orders with -21.4 pips executed. An average win is 24.08 pips when an average loss is -15.81 pips. The win rate for longs is 38% when for shorts it is 40%. An average trade length is almost 15 hours. The profit factor is 0.84 – it’s a scam.
GBPUSD has brought -$40.71 of losses.
The system trades horrible during the whole day.
Wednesday (11 orders) and Friday (9) are the less traded days.
The system is an insanely risky trading solution. It’s hard to entrust it to an account.
The far we go, the more losses the system has.
It has never been a profitable trading solution.
The system is delivered with mediocre support. It’s hard to get our questions answered in time. This should be improved to keep clients satisfied.
We have some negative testimonials written about the system.