Omega Trend EA is a trading solution that is a part of the FXAutomater brand. The presentation is big and explains many parameters of the system’s functionality. They claim that it’s the most successful expert advisor.
The system focuses on working with trends. Trading results show that the advisor must be updated to work well under the current market conditions. Now, the system is dangerous for real accounts.
What is behind Omega Trend EA?
The presentation includes many features, settings, and other explanations.
- The advisor is the system that works automatically for us on the terminal.
- The system can be used on the MT4 only.
- There are various trend-based indicators behind the system that make it clear when the orders should be placed.
- There are two main indicators behind the robot.
- The system runs charts with dynamic entry and exit points.
- The system has big data shown when it’s attached to the chart.
- There’s a settings list to check.
- The system has a money-management feature that cares about drawdowns.
- We may see how to start a backtest.
- We may enjoy customized settings for other pairs.
- H1 is a single time frame to work with.
- We can trade the following cross pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, and EURJPY.
- The default settings are good for EURUSD.
- It can be used on 4 and 5 digit brokers.
The robot works with a trend strategy. It means the system looks for trend-trading opportunities from proper trend indicators like RSI. All this intel is provided by a terminal automatically.
We have some backtests provided. This one is a GBPUSD backtest on the H1 time frame based on 19-year tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads are 10 pips. An initial deposit was $2000. It has turned into $21,996 of the total net profit. The system traded 4853 orders. The maximal drawdown is 11.62%. The winning percentage was 57.97% for shorts and 60.11% for longs.
We can purchase a robot for $97. The price includes a 30% sale. The original price is $147. There are a real and three demo account licenses, the best in Forex industry support, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Trading performance of Omega Trend EA
The system is applied to a real USD account on IC Markets. The leverage is standard – 1:500. It works on MT4 only. The account was created on December 16, 2020, and deposited at $222.99. Since then, the absolute gain has become 53.1%. An average monthly gain is 4.94%. The maximum drawdown is 32.86%. We have only nine traders track trading results.
The robot traded 491 deals with 1121.1 pips. An average win is 22.22 pips when an average loss is -27.73 pips. The accuracy is 61% for long and 58% for short trading positions. An average trade length is a bit higher than 21 hours when the profit factor is 1.18.
The system works only with the three mentioned pairs. EURUSD isn’t profitable at all -$25.61.
The system works, focusing on trading during high-impact news periods.
Monday, Thursday, and Friday are the less traded days. There’s no special reason for such activity.
The system trades with Medium drawdowns.
The system has lost many orders. It’s hard to treat it seriously.
It seems to us that September 2021 will be lost as well.
The developers provide us with solid support that cares about all products. Usually, devs answer quickly and informatively.
There’s a page on Forex Peace Army with no rate, no accounts connected, and just a single review.
The only comment can’t be that information, so we can trust it all the way in decision-making.