Happy Forex is a company that has designed Happy News many years ago. It focuses on working with high impact news. The presentation looks short and not informative. We don’t know if it fits our trading style.
The advisor was designed many years ago and received several updates. Anyway, it has never looked like a sure bet.
What is behind Happy News?
We have some details explained when the rest ones we have to guess. It’s not professional for developers.
- The advisor can help us with executing orders completely automatically on clients’ terminals.
- The only terminal to work is MT4.
- We can grab market moves via placing pending orders on the market.
- The system will receive data from a Forex Factory calendar.
- The advisor hasn’t worked with risky strategies like Grid, Martingale, Cost Averaging, Arbitrage, etc.
- The settings can help us with choosing news we may like to trade.
- We may check now everything looks on screenshots.
- The system is so sensitive to GMT Offset. So, it must be customized properly.
- Happy Forex suggests we work through Admiral Markets.
- Usually, the devs provide some motivation to force people to use their referral links.
- We had to work only on low spread accounts.
- The system can be used on both four and five-digit charts.
- There’s money-management behind the robot.
- It opens and closes orders for us.
- The balance should be over $100 to trade smoothly.
- We don’t know a list of cross pairs the EA can trade on.
- The time frame isn’t mentioned as well.
The robot runs a high-impact news trading strategy. This strategy has a medium risk to the account balance. So, everyone can decide if it fits their expectations.
The system doesn’t have backtest reports to convince us that the robot was tested properly after it was updated and released once again. We would like to know how it worked with the past data.
The system is available with a 30% discount of €299 for two licenses and €499 for five licenses. The package includes ten advisors on the board. Most of them have become scams several years ago that’s why they have no price. They are useless and the developers don’t care about updating them to acceptable conditions.
Trading performance of Happy News
It’s how the system looked half a year ago. This account was stopped.
Now, we have this account. As we may note, trading results don’t look better at all. The system has gained 130.20 in total. An initial deposit was $10000. The total net profit has amounted to 14.63% only. The monthly gain is 0.45%.
As we may note, the system can easily lose several months in a row.
The system has executed 220 orders with an average win rate of 84.55%. The best trade is $410.82 when the worst trade is -$282. An average trade length is 6 minutes. The profit factor is low – 1.2.
We can work fifth four cross pairs. GBPUSD is the most traded cross pair among others – 28.18%.
The system executes orders with sky-high risks to the balance. There’s a 40.95% chance to lose 10% of the account.
The system has lost AUDUSD in a big way, -$838.08 of the total net profit. The leverage is low – 1:100. So, trading requires much margin. The name of the broker isn’t clear and it’s rare to be seen and used.
The support is average. There’s nothing special. Usually, the representatives answer quickly.
The advisor doesn’t have proper feedback that could help us with understanding if the system can fit our expectations. We may only purchase it blindly, risking our money.