Dynamic Pro Scalper is a trading advisor that is a part of a big Automated Forex Tools family. The last version of the system is 5.0. So, the robot is still not updated for trading even in 2021.
The robot scalps on a demo account after it blew a real account several years ago or so. The growth chart looks unprofitable.
What is behind Dynamic Pro Scalper?
Automated Forex Tools’ presentations are extended and have many features explained:
- It can help us with fully automated trading on the MT4 terminal.
- It traded during the Asian session mostly.
- We are allowed to use it on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- We can work with any broker we want.
- There are several options of strategy combinations: a Grid, a Grid plus Martingale combo, or Recovery mode.
- We should work with 2% risks not more.
- The system is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- We can rely on push and email notifications.
- It works with using High Slippage and High Spread protection.
- It hides SL and TP levels from a broker’s eye.
- The system executes orders with short drawdowns only .
- There’s an automatic GMT Offset feature.
- Nine cross pairs are allowed to trade: GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- The trading can be allowed if we have $100-$500 on the account.
- There’s broker protection implemented.
- The system is free to use on any broker.
- M15 is the only time frame to work.
The robot performs a scalping strategy at night. It’s a period when the market is calm and there are no big volumes traded. It’s the right time to place scalping orders.
It’s a EUR/CHF backtest on the M15 time frame and 19-year of tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00%, with 10-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000. The advisor turned it into $8,990,421 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was 3.75%. There were 3614 orders traded with a 87% win rate for both short and long trading positions.
We have a discounted price of $44 for a single copy. The original price was $89. The package is featured by a real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Trading performance of Dynamic Pro Scalper
It has been running a real USD account on IC Markets with 1:500 leverage on MT4. It was created on May 08, 2020, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 30.99%. The monthly gain is 1.44%. The maximum drawdown is 6.95%.
The robot has executed 1049 orders with 3753.8 pips. An average win is 8.76 pips when an average loss is -5.21 pips. The win rate is 60-66%. An average trade length is 12 hours and 48 minutes. The profit factor is 1.93.
EURGBP with 138 orders is the most traded pair. GBPUSD is the most profitable – $427.70.
The system prefers working on the period of the calm market.
Monday with 97 orders is the less traded day.
The system works with low risks to the balance.
The system uses short Grids of orders without Martingale.
The profitability looks completely unpredictable. It means that the devs must care about updating the robot.
They provide truly solid support. We have contacted them and we received a clear and quickly delivered answer.
There’s a page of the main company on Forex Peace Army.
We don’t know if we can trust these testimonials all the way. They don’t look trustworthy.