BuySellSeriesEA has a ridiculously bad presentation that looks like a complete joke. The developers don’t want to reveal who they are in case the system doesn’t work properly.
The system works on a real account, providing us with some information of how it’s going to work on our account if we decide to buy it. Seeing 90% drawdowns, we can’t be happy even if it can make profits.
What is behind BuySellSeriesEA?
It was a challenge for us to gather all the information in the following list. The system doesn’t look like a well-introduced one.
- It knows how to trade completely automatically on the terminal for us.
- The advisor is designed to give us the best monthly return with accurate and low-risk trading.
- The expert advisor opens and closes orders at the right time.
- There’s no effort needed to install the advisor on the terminal.
- We will receive the installation guide.
- The robot works based on a strong trend strategy based on the patterns of candlesticks.
- There’s a news filter.
- It opens orders on a daily basis.
- The advisor allows us to control the risks that we want to work with.
- The vendor provides us with the assistance we may need.
- The account has to have over $100 on balance.
- We can install the system within 3 minutes.
- The developers shared the system with the community so others can make profits too.
- Automatic trading
- A news filter
- 12 currency pairs
- We don’t know details about time frames
- The deposit can be $200
- The leverage is 1:500
- It works with the price action strategy.
- So, it can be used on any cross pair and time frame as well.
The developers provide us with no backtest reports. It’s a solid con because we have no idea how the robot worked on the received tick data from a broker and what results it achieved.
We can subscribe to the advisor for $200 monthly. It’s not clear. The lifelong license costs $700 for a copy. We’ll receive a single real account license (it’s not clear), an unlimited number of demo accounts, 24/7 support, and free updates.
Trading performance of BuySellSeriesEA
BuySellSeriesEA has been running on a real USD account on the FBS broker house automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on June 07, 2021, deposited at $273.42, and withdrawn at $200. The absolute gain has become 170.0%. An average monthly gain is 49.75%. The maximum drawdown was insane – 90.13%. They are completely scam numbers. No one wants to have a chance to get 40% monthly if the system can easily sit in almost stop out drawdowns.
There were 590 deals with 2127 pips traded. An average win is 8.22 pips when an average loss is -14.84 pips. The accuracy rate is 75% (205/270) for longs and 83% (267/320) for shorts. An average trade length is 10 hours and 4 minutes. The profit factor is 2.17.
The advisor trades with twelve cross pairs. The most actively traded pair is GBPUSD, with 525 orders and $195.75 profits (1957 pips).
The system trades during all trading hours equally, which is insanely rare to see.
Wednesday (127 orders) and Friday (133) are the most traded days.
The risks of losing 10% of the balance are medium. There’s a 1.11% chance to lose 10%.
We’re not allowed to know the lot sizes the system traded with. It uses a Grid of several orders to make more profits.
The system works with big profits and insane risks.
The developers provide common support that is delivered within 24 hours. There’s nothing special in their support.
We have any sign of people testimonials on the Forex Peace Army and Trustpilot sites. It’s a huge con because we have no idea if the system is safe to work on real clients’ accounts.