Zero to Hero FX Signals is a service company that focuses on generating signals for traders and institutional investors. The presentation could have been written better. The devs have to provide us with strategy details and actual trading results to convince us. The core statement is “Dream Big. We are dedicated Forex Traders.” We don’t know if we can trust it.
The service looks common among other signal services. So, we expect nothing special from it, especially from a half empty presentation.
What is behind Zero to Hero FX Signals?
The system includes some details about the signals and their quality from a presentation. We have grouped them up in the following list.
- The signals are profitable, accurate, and reliable, according to the devs’ claims.
- They are able to unleash our trading potential. It’s a debatable claim.
- They have proper experience in trading.
- It was tested very-well before being released.
- Their Forex-related experience allows them to design a good system.
- The system is recommended by members.
- We can’t check this claim either.
- An average daily frequency is 4-10 signals.
- We can expect to get 300 pips monthly.
- “Trading Forex can be a very rewarding activity which yields many benefits. But there are also significant risks, and as a home trader getting good results can be an uphill struggle.”
- So, that’s it. No useful intel provided – just simple wording.
- The advisor works automatically.
- It generates signals with TP and SL levels.
- We can customize the default risks on our terminal.
- The details about cross pairs to trade aren’t clear.
- We don’t know the time frame which is used by the robot.
We don’t know details about what strategies the system uses to be profitable on the market. The dev failed to share this info.
The developers work only with subscription-based packages. The one-month subscription can be rented out for $95, three-month for $195, six-month for $295, and annual for $395. We have no refund policy provided. So, all sales are final.
Trading performance of Zero to Hero FX Signals
The developers decided not to share backtest reports about how the system was tested before being released. It’s unprofessional to avoid telling to the community what results the advisor could reach working with the past tick data. So, we have just to guess.
We have a weird chart that doesn’t have data behind it. So, the devs could easily manipulate this intel to let us know that the signals are good to go.
Trading results are doubtful because the robot was stopped from trading two years ago without significant reasons. The last update was on January 07, 2020. The total net profit was $2,790.92 and the balance was $5790. They didn’t even risk their real money on this account.
The total return has become 93.0%. There was an average monthly return of 9.7%. The drawdowns were 29.3%. It’s unprofessional for a paid service. The win rate was 56.3%. It’s not better than random trading. The profit factor was 1.24. An average trade frequency was 2.4 deals daily. This frequency didn’t match with the mention of 4-10 deals daily. The account existed for 209 days.
The ROI was 1.50. It was a pretty low number. The risk of ruin was 1.9%. An average trade length was 26.9 hours. An average result was $5.57 when an average win was $51.95 and an average loss was -$54.15.
The robot traded AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY. USDJPY was the favorite symbol to open orders, 165 deals closed.
The system worked with both directions equally.
Monday and Tuesday with 85 deals both were the less traded days.
It executed orders during Asimd and European sessions.
The system closed January 2020 with a good profit factor.
What else you should know about Zero to Hero FX Signals
The developers didn’t try to work on a real market after the advisor was stopped. We don’t know if the system still fits the market conditions.
The dev shares their email address as the one possible way to get in touch with support.
We can find positive testimonials written on the site. Alas, there were no numbers of profits in USD or pips mentioned.
There’s a page of the company on Forex Peace Army. We have 27 reviews that formed a 4.401 rate.
There are many positive testimonials written from Guest profiles. So, it’s hard to trust them blindly.