XFXea is another powered by Forex Store trading solution. This Forex EA has a simple and middle-informative presentation. There’s nothing special. The developers insisted that XFXea can provide ‘regular profits on your account’. We are here to analyze this ATS and help you decide whether it is what you are looking for.
The system works with a risky combo of a Grid with Martingale. So, the system is dangerous for conservative and even middle-risk accounts.
What is behind the XFXea robot?
There’s not so much intel shared. Nevertheless, we have grouped all the features of his expert advisor in the list below:
- The system was designed to help people with automatic trading.
- There’s no extra effort needed. We can do whatever we want.
- The developers didn’t disclose details about strategies.
- We could spot a Grid of orders and Martingale strategies.
- The core strategies can be Price Action and Trend ones.
- “Thanks to special calculations and transaction algorithms, the developers were able to ensure that the system practically doesn’t have loss periods.”
- It can help us with recovering after losses.
- “The Entry Point calculates based on the range indicator data received from the terminal.”
- The robot opens orders frequently.
- The system opens and closes orders.
- It calculates entry points and lot sizes.
- It can recover after losses.
- The time frame can be H1.
- We should have at least $1000 on our account.
- We are allowed opening orders on AUDUSD and EURUSD.
The main one can be Trend and Price Action. This combo should work better than any of these strategies apart. The reason for this is that when a trend occurs the system checks if it goes closer to support or resistance levels. It means that the trend can be short-term and risks are high. When a trend occurs in the direction where the market is moving following the price action principles it means that the win rate should be sky-high – up to 95%.
The presentation provides us with several backtest reports. This one was based on AUDUSD on the H1 time frame. The tick data united a period of 2014-2019. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 3 pips spreads. An initial deposit of $5000 has turned into $86,748,970. The profit factor was 2.06. It’s not a high number for a backtest. The maximum drawdown was 59.89%. It’s a huge risk for an account. The system has executed 974 orders with 62% of the accuracy for shorts and 74% for longs.
The pricing is simple. We should pay $260 for a single real account license. The devs provide us with refunds for 30 days after a purchase. The package is featured by one lifetime and two demo account licenses, MT4 and MT5 versions, user manual, free updates, and friendly support.
Trading performance of XFXea
The robot works on a low deposited real USDC RoboForex account. The system works with no leverage mentioned on the MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on September 18, 2018, and deposited at $500.79. Since then, the absolute gain has become 2604.4%. An average monthly gain is 8.97%. The maximum drawdown is dangerously high, 53.37%.
There were 581 deals and 3839.6 pips traded. An average win is 34.23 pips when an average loss is -45.21 pips. The accuracy is 63% for longs and 67% for shorts. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.68. The number is from the lowest level of what it should be to be a good pirs advisor.
AUDUSD is more traded than EURUSD, 330 orders and $8618.65.
We may note that the robot can easily lose three orders in a row.
This year, the system has lost five months so far.
They provide average support for clients. Usually, the answer is delivered within half a day.
The company has a product page on Forex Peace Army. There are no testimonials written and, alas, no trading accounts connected. It’s weird that no one wants to write feedback about how the system is going.