Trade Explorer is a trading advisor that belongs to the LeapFX family. The developers are well-known among the Forex community. The main claim is “Verified Forex Robot Has Been Proven To Generate Up To 377% Profit In Just 1 Month Trading On 27 Currency Pairs Even In The Most Volatile Market Conditions With Limited Risk.”
We have decided to write this review because we’ve received many requests from traders via email. The system has been working for two years using a grid of orders strategy.
What is behind Trade Explorer?
We have prepared a list of the most important information like settings, parameters, requirements, details, and so on.
- The system doesn’t require us to have any trading experience.
- The advisor can execute orders for us automatically on a terminal.
- It’s easy to set it up on the terminal.
- The system is beginner friendly.
- We can get 20% with standard risks.
- If we increase then it will be able to be from 50% to 100% monthly.
- The advisor works 24/7 on the market.
- It works with two strategies: Trend and Price Action.
- There’s advanced dynamic trade management.
- We can find a story about Jack who made a bunch of money, but without any proof of this.
- There are all settings applied in the system.
- The system will receive all updates lifelong.
- It looks for trading opportunities all the time.
- LeapFX is going to provide us with the best possible support.
- We always get the best recommendations.
- It can trade 27 pairs at once.
- We can get started with any account size.
- The system fits any broker.
- The time frames weren’t mentioned.
The core strategy is a mix of a Trend and Price Action. So, after sporting trading opportunities using one strategy, it’s rechecked by another one.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a con because we don’t know if the system was properly tested under various market conditions.
The offer looks standardized where the robot costs $397 for one year rent and $697 for a lifelong license. The package includes software for MT4, best settings, free updates for life, support, best recommendations, and 30 days of the refund policy.
Trading performance of Trade Explorer
Trade Explorer works automatically on FX Choice which is a well-known broker for automatic trading. The leverage is 1:200. It works with the data received from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 13, 2020 and deposited at $5000. The robot generated over $16K of profit. It trades with an average monthly gain of 7.58%. The maximum drawdown is 17.29%. The account is tracked by 170 traders.
The system has closed 10,038 orders with 27108.5 pips. An average win is 23.84 pips when an average loss is -70.50 pips. The win rate is 76-79%. Its profit factor is high – 2.03.
We may note that many pairs were lost in pips but gained in profits. This means that there’s a risky Martingale strategy applied.
The advisor trades past Midnight and during the European trading session.
It works mostly equally during a week.
The advisor works with low risks to the balance.
The advisor uses Grids of more than five orders. It’s so risky.
The robot closed all months of 2021 in profit.
The developers provide pretty solid and helpful support within several hours usually.
The presentation includes five pages of screenshots about how people were satisfied with using this system. However, we cannot trust them because they are not verified by Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot.