Tioga is a trading solution that works on the real market and provides us with a possibility to get our orders executed automatically. We have a few details about features, settings, and strategy explained.
Ozkan Lara, from Turkey, has four years of trading experience and a 24,781 rating on MQL5. There are two products and two signals in his portfolio. The products he offers to the public were 8412 times downloaded for demo use.
The advisor isn’t featured by a presentation that would answer all our questions. Anyway, trading results showed that the robot has hard times.
What is behind the Tioga robot?
We have some details about features, settings, and other information explained. The rest we had to figure out to share with you that intel.
- Tioga was designed to execute orders completely automatically on the client’s terminal.
- So, we can do your chores instead of checking the system the whole time.
- The current price is $295.
- The owner decided to grow it to $495.
- The final price will be $795.
- It scalps short profits from the major market moves.
- It focuses on the mean reversion at the end of the US session.
- The advisor provided us with smooth and predictable trading experience.
- It doesn’t have risky strategies applied like Grid, Martingale, Cost Averaging.
- Trading is possible with fixed lot sizes.
- The owner provides us with relevant and knowledgeable support.
- We can work with risks that we want.
- Suggested risks are 4%.
- It’s high for conservative and even for moderate risk traders.
- The optimal risk is 1-2%.
- The system opens orders at night.
- It follows FIFO rules.
- It doesn’t require us to have trading experience.
- The system has a GMT automatic offset feature.
- The advisor can help us with automatic orders execution.
- We can work with orders that are covered by SL and TP levels.
- We can try to trade on AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, and USDCHF.
- The main time frame is M5.
- We should use the robot on a VPS service.
- We have to start trading with $300 on the balance.
- It has to be used on an ECN account type.
The advisor is a scalping trading solution. It means that the EA generates profits by quick deals.
We have a report that has united data from 11 pairs. It’s a fresh backtest that replaced the previous one. The advisor works with fixed lots instead of dynamic risks. The history quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $500. It has turned into $483.75 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 5.24 when the recovery factor was 15.79. It’s an acceptable statistic for a paid advisor. The maximum drawdown was 3.48%. The system has traded 1878 deals with 98.77% of the win rate for shorts and 99.56% for longs.
We have an offer with a single lifetime option and several rents. A real copy of the advisor is available for $295. We can rent a robot out for $45 for a month, for $95 for three months, and for $195 annually.
Trading performance of Tioga
The robot has been working for 9 weeks in a real account on no-one known broker – Rsicapital with 1:100 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 11.3% and the maximum deposit load is 37.2%. The win rate is 96.9%. An initial deposit was $300. The total net profit is 19.54%.
An average trade frequency is 34 deals weekly. An average trade length is seven hours. The account was created on 22 December, 2021.
On the chart above you can see a huge lost that occurred in February 2022.
The system executed 287 deals. The best trade is $13.28 when the worst trade is -$139.68. The recovery factor is 0.89 when the profit factor is 1.86. An average monthly gain is 4.55%.
GBPCAD (33) and EURUSD (32) are the most traded pairs.
There are various warnings delivered that the robot acts improperly.
The developer provides common support within the MQL5 community.
The system received various negative feedback that the robot hasn’t worked properly for clients.