Rombus Capital is a group of enthusiasts who provide money-management services. We have several widgets from their accounts. They insisted that “Rombus Capital has been set up with a strong vision to help and support traders and investors, addressing the concerns as well as challenges in Forex Managed Accounts and Forex Social Copy Trading.” As soon as we have $1000 on the account, it can be managed.
The service has a medium reputation because we know almost nothing about who they are and what will happen if they disappear. Can we be refunded?
What is behind Rombus Capital?
The presentation has many useful features that we’re going to explain to you.
- Our accounts can be managed by real professionals.
- The return should be higher than if we trade on our own.
- We can have access to our funds whenever we want.
- The service provides only high ethical investments.
- We can be profitable and have a high return.
- There’s a high corporate culture.
- “Assisted and managed by skilled money managers.”
- There’s a high level of transparency.
- The risks will be acceptable.
- It “holds strong expertise and a proven track record.”
- Most of the company clients are satisfied with the service.
- Operations are transparent.
- The system uses a reporting feature to inform us about results.
- The company treats clients as partners.
- The system will work automatically for us.
- It places SL and TP levels for us.
- We have to run an account with $1000, not less.
The developers didn’t disclose trading strategies behind the system.
The account balance they are ready to manage varies from €10,000 to €250,000. The commission is 40%. It’s quite a high commission.
Trading performance of Rombus Capital
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports that could help us to understand how the system functions. Without data, we don’t know what win rate we should expect from the system.
The system has been running the account on the Darwinex broker automatically. The leverage is low – 1:200. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 20, 2021, deposited at $1,100, and withdrawn once at $1200. The maximum gain has become 449.92%. An average monthly gain is 91.51%. The maximum drawdown is 59.14%. The account is under high-risk management.
The robot closed 301 deals with 10,127 pips. An average win is 67.88 pips when an average loss is -64.22 pips. The win rate is equal for both long and short trading positions – 74%. An average trade length is 2 days. The profit factor is 1.88.
The robot tries to work with all possible symbols on the terminal. It’s a con because it doesn’t focus on several currencies.
The robot works during the European and American sessions.
Monday and Wednesday are the less traded days.
The advisor ran the account with low-medium risks to the balance.
There are several open orders that sit in drawdowns.
The advisor hid SL and TP levels on each closed deal. The system works with various SL levels on different instruments.
All months were closed with profits, but the profitability varies depending on the month.
The developers provide support from the middle of the package. We experienced better support from similar services.
There’s a page on Forex Peace Army. We have a single review published. There are also three accounts connected where one of them was stopped.
The only comment informs us that the service is viable. If it was so, there could be more testimonials written.