Odin Forex Robot is an expert advisor that has a simple presentation. It is a part of the FRT portfolio. The company has one of the most horrible reputations on the market. It’s a huge disadvantage because people don’t trust this service. The presentation itself looks horrible and doesn’t answer all our questions.
Odin is the system that doesn’t have verified trading results. Managed data shows that the system makes millions every month but this can’t be true. So, we are warned.
What is behind Odin Forex Robot?
The presentation includes several blocks of the intel that lets us understand how the system can work if we’d like to purchase a copy of it.
- The advisor should work for us completely automatically. Alas, the presentation has no proof of this.
- The strategy is designed based on a grid of orders.
- This strategy requires much margin to work well.
- We have two support strategies like trend and price action.
- The advisor protects all open orders with proper levels of SL and TP.
- We can expect to get protection from high spreads and high slippages.
- “The robot is the #1 advisor in 2021.”
- It sounds like manipulation and without proof we can’t trust it.
- The settings can be customized to improve our trading experience.
- There’s no big deal to set the robot up.
- We have a user manual shared.
- The advisor can be used on Standard, Mini, and Micro accounts, as well as 4 and 5-digit accounts.
We have these diagrams. Alas, there’s no data to get them proved. We don’t have any reason to trust this system.
- The robot works automatically.
- It has broker protection.
- We can rely on spread and slippage protection either.
- We are allowed to trade with 20+ cross pairs.
- We have no details about time frames.
The main strategy is a grid of orders. The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. It’s a huge con taking into account how simple and not cool the presentation looks. These results would help us to know how the system handled the past data and, of course, what results it could achieve. The most important parts are win rate, profit factor, drawdowns, spreads in pips.
The current price is $129. The devs provided a 35% discount. We have no idea about the package details. We can’t rely on a refund policy if the system doesn’t want to work properly. There’s no intel about how many demo accounts are allowed.
Trading performance of Odin Forex Robot
The presentation includes some joly pictures of how the system could make great profits and that we have to worry about nothing. If so, the developers must provide us with trading results verified by Myfxbook or Fxblue. So, these photoshopped charts are nothing for us.
There’s a link on monthly reports. There’s a number of the account that doesn’t match the number of digits of the real account. There should be 3-5 more digits.
It ends with the final report that showed that the system has made $60,400.60 so far. It doesn’t look trustworthy at all. The maximal drawdown is $337.90 (0.00%). The profit factor is 25.39. The advisor has traded 426 orders with 94.47% of the win rate for short and 94.27% for long trading positions. The win streak is 18 orders. All of this looks like random generated data.
The presentation includes only positive testimonials, as usual.
The company has created a page on Forex Peace Army with 270 testimonials. The firm has a 2.262 rate that means that there are no positive testimonials at all. It’s a pure scam.
The system not only wins nothing, but, now, the devs even don’t send a copy of the robot to clients.