Happy Power is a trading advisor that has joined the Happy Family. The company is not a scam. So, let’s check if the system isn’t too.
Happy Power Robot Review
All available information was united in the following list:
- Happy Power can trade for us fully automatically.
- We have “unique artificial intelligence technology for market analysis to find the best entry points” behind the system.
- The robot has a “self-adaptive market algorithm with reinforcement learning elements.”
- The system has “Reinforcement machine learning” that “differs from supervised learning in a way that it does not need labeled input/output pair to be present, and it does not need sub-optimal actions to be explicitly corrected.” For many traders these statements are completely unclear.
What is behind the Happy Power?
- The advisor executes orders on EUR/CHF only.
- It can work successfully on the M30 time frame.
- The account balance has to have $1000.
- We have to use the robot on an ECN account only.
- The system supports five-digit charts.
- The installation won’t take much time.
- The OS to work on are Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- The package includes MT4 and MT5 versions of the product.
- The advisor has to work with Price Action or Support and Resistance.
- According to trading results, the system executes a Grid strategy.
A copy of Happy Power can be bought for 325 EUR. The pack of ten EAs, where most of them are scams, is an addition. We can use the system on an unlimited number of real or demo accounts. Traders can rely on getting a 30% discount. “The license is for the first month and will be automatically free renewed for a lifetime via email.” It’s a weird decision. The company usually provides a 30-day refund policy.
Trading Performance of Happy Power
This report was achieved on EUR/CHF with affordable risks on the M30 time frame. The modelling quality was 99.90%. The spreads were real (variable). An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit amounted to $516.32. The Profit Factor was 2.19. The maximum drawdown was 19.57% ($231.36). The advisor executed 680 trades. The win rate was 73.40% for Shorts and 76.76% for Longs.
Happy Power works on a real USD account on the Fort Financial Services broker. It trades automatically using technical data from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage is set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 25, 2021, and deposited at $1000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +101.92%. An average monthly gain is 24.12%. The maximum drawdown is $54.43. These numbers are big. A few conservative traders would like to have those big drawdowns.
The system has executed 1487 deals with 10408.3 pips. An average win is 14.63 pips when an average loss is -17.43 pips. The accuracy is 75% for Longs and 77% for Shorts. An average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 2.68.
The system trades both directions equally.
The robot trades during European trading hours.
Friday, Monday, and Wednesday are the less traded days.
The account is managed with low risks to the balance.
Happy Power executes mid-sized Grids of orders.
As we may note, the monthly profits went down.
Happy products are usually supported well. The company is quick to provide answers.
There’s only a Happy Forex page on Forex Peace Army. The rate is 3.5. We have only five reviews written.
None of these reviews is related to the just-released Happy Power robot.