Happy Breakout is a trading solution that was designed seven years ago in 2015. The mother company is Happy Forex. There’s a standardized presentation that includes some information about the system. It’s time to check the info provided and find out whether the system is good to go or not.
The system had several accounts in the past that were stopped. Now, it works on the all-new one, wasting it slowly. We don’t know if the devs will update the robot any time soon.
What is behind Happy Breakout?
We have some details, settings, and features about the advisor explained. It was a challenge to systemize everything in the following list.
- The system was designed in order to help us with executing our deals automatically.
- The advisor checks the market conditions for periods of breakdowns where the market goes over support and resistance levels.
- It was properly tested on the 99.90% modeling quality on real tick data.
- It places only fixed SL levels for every order.
- We have a trailing stop feature.
- The system works well only on ECN accounts.
- It can auto detect 4 and 5 digit quotes.
- It doesn’t execute orders with risky strategies like Grid, Hedge, Arbitrage, and Martingale.
- The owners claimed that we have to start working from a demo account.
- It requires low spreads and low commission accounts to be profitable.
- The advisor has to work on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- We can enjoy a single real account and many demo account licenses.
- The advisor is delivered with free updates and upgrades.
- Owners support us with a 30-day refund policy.
- The license will be automatically updated after the first month.
- The advisor works on the market automatically.
- It will cover all our orders with SL and TP levels.
- We have MT4 and MT5 versions of the advisor.
- Trading is possible on GBPUSD and EURUSD cross pairs.
- The two time frames are M30 and H1.
- It has to work with spreads of 10 pips or less.
- Our account has to include $100 to get started. It’s an acceptable number.
The system performs orders based on the breakout strategy. It doesn’t work with Grid, Hedge, Arbitrage, and Martingale. It’s a pro that the robot avoids performing risky strategies. It should decrease pressure on our free margin and decrease losses.
We can find a report of EURUSD on the not actual tick data of the 2012-2015 period. The time frame is M30. It worked with a modeling quality of 99.90%. The spreads were only five pips. An initial deposit was $1000. It has turned into $553,362. The profit factor was 3.20. The maximum drawdown was 14.49%. Happy Breakout traded 1028 deals with an average accuracy of 70-71%.
We can purchase a copy of the system for a huge price of €550. The package includes an unlimited number of real or demo accounts. As usual, the package includes additional 10 EAs. Also, we can rely on a 30-day refund policy.
Trading performance of Happy Breakout
We may note from the chart how the system has been losing the account since March 2021. It’s a real profile on the Turnkey Global broker. It has obtained 536.20 pips. The total growth has amounted to 77.93%. The start deposit was $5000. Now, the absolute profit is $3.997. It makes 0.09% daily and 2.01% monthly. The maximal drawdown was 17.93%.
Happy Breakout has executed 1201 orders. The win rate was 80.1% (962 trades). An average trade length is 0.38 hours. The profit factor is 1.08.
The advisor opens orders on EURUSD and GBPUSD. It works with a leverage of 1:200. Trading started on November 12, 2019.
Happy Forex provides good support, trying answering questions within several hours and providing extended explanations.
Happy Forex has a profile created on Trustpilot. There are 13 reviews written and all of them are positive.
Although there is no review for Happy Breakout provided, people have a positive experience of using the other systems the Happy Forex company offers.