HaasOnline is a platform that unites the most advanced crypto bots, designing software, and cloud services. We can rapidly develop, test, and start using their bots. All of this takes minutes, not even hours.
What is HaasOnline?
HaasOnline is a platform that allows to test,and deploy crypto trading bots accross dozens of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Features of the HaasOnline platform
- The platform allows designers to use various strategies in robot design.
- There’s a HaasScript service that provides us with the opportunity to customize, design, and test strategies in the same place.
- HaasOnline provides us with a complex pack of products that can be used with cloud management.
- HaasScript is one of the crypto scripting languages.
- We can create well-designed trading algorithms, technical indicators, generate and interpret signals, and many other features.
- It’s possible to decrease risk by testing the system removing random trading.
- The system allows us to design around an order book or closed prices.
How does the HaasOnline bot operate?
We can use HaasOnline TradeServer. It allows us to work with advanced functionality such as custom order types, bot extensions, market scanners, portfolio management, and other useful features. Executing is possible on Cloud with HaasOnline TradeServer. The offer includes no restrictions about exchanges, trade volumes, or percentages.
HaasBot is a very configurable trading advisor that works with market volatility. There are only verified and stable trading strategies applied. It’s already configured. We can get notifications via Telegram and Discord. We can check trading metrics from there. Clients are allowed to configure technical indicators, chart settings, safeties, and replicate strategies.
We have to choose a package, purchase it, and start using the service. The developer provides a detailed user guide on how to get started with theircrypto trading bot.
Is it easy to use HaasOnline?
The system is easy to use. In case of necessity traders can easily get in touch with support team.
HaasOnline fees, commissions, limits, and payment options
The developers have several packages that vary by the number of endurances, safeties, and indicators.
- The beginner pack is available for ₿0.009. We can save 0.007 BTC with Annual Billing. It’s featured by 10 active trading bots, backtest and paper reading, access to 11 endurances, 10 safeties, 20+ indicators, restricted core features, unlimited fees free trades, access to 22 exchanges. The support is delivered via chat and tickets.
- The advance pack is available for ₿0.016. We can save 0.008 BTC with Annual Billing. It’s featured by 20 active trading bots, backtest and paper reading, access to 13 endurances, 20 safeties, 40+ indicators,
- The final package is available for ₿0.026. We can save 0.01 BTC with Annual Billing. It’s featured by unlimited active trading bots, backtest and paper reading, access to unlimited endurances, safeties, indicators.
There’s no mention about possible refunds.
According to the developer, HaasOnline TradeServer will never use withdrawal permissions even if you enable it. Traders need to manually settle account funds when required.
How much should you deposit to start trading with HaasOnline?
The system allows traders to deposit and withdraw in popular fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, CHF.
Partnered exchanges and brokers
The designed software can be used on the following exchanges:
- Binance Futures
- Bitpanda Pro
- Coinbase Pro
- Kraken Futures
Is it beginner-friendly?
Yes, it is. The UI is easy to navigate for both experienced traders and newbies.
Is it a profitable system?
We cannot say for sure as the devs failed to provide trading results.
Security & regulation
- There are proper risk testing features available.
- The platform looks safe.
- The site has insurance for analyzing signals.
- We can test everything to be sure that our trading solution won’t blow an account.
- There is no regulatory body behind.
- The company is focused on creating crypto technologies, products, and standards.
- The service has been running since 2014.
- HaasOnline focuses on high-frequency trading on the most well-known digital asset platforms through APIs.
- Stephan de Haas is Chief Executive Officer. He is a software engineer.
- Quintus de Haas is Chief Technology Officer. He supports the infrastructure that supports the service and its functionality.
- Josh Becker is Chief System Operations.
- Rustim Rhoda is a Research & Development specialist.
- Raynaldo Rivera is a Chief Communications Officer. He is a former InfoSec worker where he managed teams of security experts for fortune 500 companies.
- Jeff Vernon is Chief Marketing Officer.
Should you trade with HaasOnline?
It’s an easy to use trading tool. The devs also provide customer support through Discord. Btw, if we want to invite our referrals we can rely on 25% cashback.