Gratified Long Term Day Trader is a robot that works on the Forex market. The system can be found on the MQL5 platform only.
Scott Fredeman, the developer of this EA, is from the US and he has a 16,221 rating on MQL5. There are 11 products on the board that were downloaded 1479 times for demo usage. There are ten signal sources with 8 subscribers in his prtfolio. The products he offers to the public have a 4.8 rating.
Gratified Long Term Day Trader robot review
The system works on the real market 21 weeks only. It showed significant growth at the beginning, then there was a huge fall. So, it seems to us that it should be updated.
What is behind Gratified Long Term Day Trader?
The presentation provides us with information about the system and its features. You can read those claims in the following list.
- The advisor was designed to work completely automatically for us.
- We may not sit in from of our PC 24/7.
- It can be used on the MT4/5 platform.
- The system needs to be consistently updated to fit market conditions.
- The developer moved pricing from $499 to $299 once again.
- There’s a recovery possibility provided.
- So, we can recover our account after significant losses.
- It requires us to have enough free margin to keep orders on the market.
- The system can manage up to 10 orders on the market.
- We can buy an MT4 copy for the full price either.
- It works with price moving during a day.
- The system uses moving average to spot trading cases.
- Dukascopy is a suggested broker.
- The best settings are for EURUSD on the H1 time frame.
- There are the following pairs available to trade: AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPNZD, GBPUSD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, and USDCAD.
- The robot covers us with automated orders execution.
- It places relevant SL and TP levels for every order on the market.
- The robot has to work with a price action strategy if it receives data from moving average.
- We can trade on the H1 time frame.
- The system supports 14 cross pairs.
The price was decreased from $499 to $299. We can’t subscribe for this robot. Also, it’s not possible to get refunds. The system can be downloaded for demo usage.
Trading performance of Gratified Long Term Day Trader
We have a report that United testing all cross pairs on the 2010-2021 years data with aggressive settings applied. The chart showed periods of significant losses. An initial deposit was $1000. It has become $822,494 of the total net profit. The robot could manage to generate 95,393 pips. The profit factor was 1.22. An average win rate was low–54.11%. The maximum drawdown was 44.76%.
The robot has been running a real account. The broker was chosen as OANDA. The leverage was ten times less than an average level of 1:500, 1:50. The maximum drawdown is 32.7%. The maximum deposit load is 83.1%. The win rate is 49.3%. Since the beginning, the total growth has become -1.16%.
The robot was deployed on December 07, 2021. An average trade frequency is 27 deals weekly. It keeps orders on the market for 7 days on average.
There are many deals that were closed with losses.
The robot has closed 205 orders. The best trade is $20.03 when the worst trade is -$21.85. The recovery factor is negative, -0.22 when the profit factor is 0.93. An average monthly result is -8.49%.
We have many pairs traded where GBPAUD with 39 deals closed is the most traded pair.
The system was consistently warned. So, there is much risk involved.
The developer provides support via the MQL5 chat on every robot it sells.
We have a client with a negative review and an extended answer published by the developer. The traders was unsttisfied with this EA. The other customer reviews on MQL5 arepositive and form a total rate of 4.5/5.