Gold Miner is a trading solution that makes profits on the Forex market. The developer informs us about the system and its features. We have decided to take a closer look at it.
Nguen Nghiem Duy is a developer from Vietnam. He has a year of trading experience and 70 solutions on the board. The portfolio has a 4 rate based on 57 reviews.
The system was designed to trade Gold completely automatically for us. It can support working with some extra pairs.
What is behind Gold Miner?
The presentation includes various details about the system and what we have to expect from it.
- The system can execute orders completely automatically.
- It looks for overbought and oversold positions to open a trade.
- The robot uses a Grid of orders trading strategy.
- We can recover after losing orders quickly.
- This requires so much more margin to keep orders on the market.
- It opens orders on a low time frame.
- It can close all orders on Friday to prevent us from the Monday opening.
- The system can be used with other indicators without conflicting.
- We should use it on a Hedge account type.
- It runs a Trailing Stop Loss feature to protect our profits.
- The robot works automatically.
- There are MT4 and MT5 copies of the system.
- It allows us to trade with various cross pairs.
- The advisor protects orders with relevant SL and TP levels.
- The system manages a Grid of orders strategy
- Trading is possible on XAUUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, and NZDUSD pairs.
- We don’t know details about time frames.
We have an offer of $30 for a single real account copy. There are no rental options because the price is low. We can download a demo copy of the robot to test.
Trading performance of Gold Miner
The developer provided a chart of testing a robot on one or several cross pairs. From volume info, we can see increased lot sizes.
The robot manages an all-new account on Alpari with 1:200 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 15.1% when the maximum deposit load is 32.9%. The win rate is high‒89%. Anyway, the developer doesn’t risk much money.
The robot trades 15 orders a week. An average holding time is 19 hours. The account was created on March 22, 2022.
We may note that the system doesn’t trade stable.
As you can see, somethimes the robot applies x3.5 Martingale.
The system has executed 82 deals only. The best trade is $30.61 when the worst trade is -$56.19. The recovery factor is 4.10 when the profit factor is good too–2.22. An average win is $926 when an average loss is -$33.81. An average monthly growth is 52.18%.
The robot has managed all deals on Gold.
The developer provides average support.
This product has no reviews at all. We don’t know the reason for the lack of comments.