GerFX Density Scalper is a trading advisor that can be found on MQL5. We can buy a MT5 or MT4 version of the robot on the market for $2000. Frankly, the system is too expensive. Nevertheless, we have decided to analyze this robot to see why it’s so expensive and whether it really costs its sky-high price.
Paul Exler is a developer from Germany that has over six years of relevant experience.His portfolio includes 12 products and 18 signals. Paul is a CEO at Exler Consulting GmbH. He also provides his site to check.
The advisor works only at night, that’s why it should perform stable. We decided to check it out focusing on the current results.The robot has been trading for a year on the market. Since then, the profitability looks mediocre.
What is behind GerFX Density Scalper?
We have some details provided about the system and for your comfort, they were united in the following list.
- The system knows how to work with the market automatically, opening and closing orders.
- We will have all customized files.
- We should use only that Maloney which we are ready to lose.
- The system places SL levels to cover us from huge losses.
- Any night scalping system can work only under good broker conditions.
- We can purchase the MT4 or MT5 version of the system.
- The advisor allows us to customize any parameter.
- It doesn’t use a Grid and Martingale.
- The advisor can set the GMT offset automatically.
- We should use the robot on a VPS service.
- We have to test the system before using real spreads.
- It should avoid high impact news in trading.
- The system works automatically for us.
- It places SL and TP levels.
- The robot calculates lot sizes too.
- We can open orders on the pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCHF, USDCHF, USDCAD, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, AUDCAD, CHFJPY, (experimental: USDJPY, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURNZD, GBPAUD, NZDUSD, NZDCAD).
- M5 and H1 are two time frames to work.
- We have no details about the recommended deposit, but if the system works on the H1 time frame, it should be from $1000.
- The leverage details are’t revealed.
The robot is a night scalper. So, it focuses on working during the period when the American session is closed and the Asian session isn’t opened yet.
There’s a report of eight symbols at once. The total profit has amounted to $59,967. The profit factor was 2.76, while the win rate was over 84%. The maximum drawdown was pretty low – 3.8%.
The devs increased pricing from $1600 to $2000 several months ago. We can rent it out for a month for $150, for three months for $370, for six months for $700, and for a year for $1250. We can download a demo copy for our usage.
Trading performance of GerFX Density Scalper
The robot has been working on a real account on Pepperstone, receiving data from MT5. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 12, 2021, deposited at €159.23, and withdrawn at €2.21. The system could grow its total gain to 32.57% and an average monthly gain to 2.29%. The maximum drawdown was 2.78%.
There were 465 orders traded and 984.4 pips gained. An average win is 3.83 pips when an average loss is -3.70 pips. The win rate for longs is 80% when for shorts, it’s 73%. An average trade length is 45 minutes. The profit factor is 2.28.
EURUSD is the most actively traded symbol with 107 deals closed and $11.03 gained.
It seems to us that the system works with dynamic Stop Loss levels.
The developer provides average support within several hours. So, it’s common for developers on MQL5.
The clients have positive experience of using this EA.