FXStabilizer is a Forex expert advisor that, according to the developer, ‘earns stable profit every day’. The presentation doesn’t look professional and well-written. The dev claims that the ‘robot is characterized by regular profit without long drawdowns, incredible reliability and durability’. We are going to check everything up.
The system works on a real account for several years, trading with high drawdowns and low profits. The presentation doesn’t look great, as usual.
What is behind FXStabilizer?
We have a few details about the system explained:
- The advisor provides us with automatic trading.
- We are able to trade without extended periods of drawdowns.
- It handles various market conditions.
- We can expect that the robot will calculate lot sizes, stop loss and take profit levels for us.
- It’s a very precise trading solution.
- We can start trading without previous Forex-related experience.
- The system was developed in 2015.
- We should work with risks we can afford.
- The system has two modes: durable and turbo that vary by risks.
- The robot will work for us automatically.
- “The Ultimate version supports trading six pairs: EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, and CHF/JPY; EUR/USD and AUD/USD.”
- “FX Stabilizer Pro supports eight symbols. Two (EUR/USD and AUD/USD) in both regimes and EURJPY, USDJPY, USDCAD, CHFJPY, EURGBP, and GBPCHF in the default one.”
- We can expect that the system places SL and TP levels.
- It calculates lot sizes for us.
- It works with a Grid of orders strategy.
- We can work with eight Forex cross pairs.
- We don’t know about time frames.
We have a EURUSD backtest on the H1 time frame and the data from 2009 to 2016. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. The initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has become $176,788. The maximum drawdown was 33.11%. The accuracy was 60% for shorts and 57% for longs.
The devs revealed two packages. The Pro pack can be purchased for $739 when the Ultimate pack can cost $539. There’s a 30-day refund policy and all the support we can need.
Trading performance of FXStabilizer
The presentation includes a Myfxbook widget with verified trading results. So, we can trust this data. FXStabilizer works on a real USD account on FXOpen automatically on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on October 30, 2018, and deposited at $3,100. Since that, the account gain has been 738.24%. An average monthly profit is 5.96%. The maximum drawdown is 20.93%.
The robot has traded 480 deals with 2052 pips gained. An average win is 48.29 pips when an average loss is -74.53 pips. The accuracy is 67% for longs and 60% for shorts. An average trade length is four days. The profit factor is 2.29.
The Shorts direction has -332.2 pips lost when the profit amounted to $10,515.39.
The system has a 6.13% chance to lose 10% of the account. It can be treated as medium risks.
It works with a Grid of orders with a Martingale addition.
We may note that all months were closed in profit. Alas, profitability varies so much.
We have a page of FXStabilizer on Forex Peace Army. The total rate is 3.3 based on seven reviews. The system has zeroed a real account in the past.
The advisor had many negative testimonials from clients that wouldn’t like to keep using the system because of its dangerous nature.