FXSecret Immortal is a Forex-related trading solution that looks awkwardly simple as for the system that has that suspicious trading chart. Let’s check what’s going on with it.
The developers hide themselves. It’s nearly impossible to find data about them and what we have to expect.
What is behind FXSecret Immortal?
The presentation has a few explanations about how everything works and what risks we have to face.
- FXSecret Immortal is a completely automatic trading solution that can open and close orders for us.
- We have three strategies implemented behind the system.
- We are allowed to decide what of them we’d like to work with.
- It helps us with calculating lot sizes.
- The system protects all open orders with Stop Loss levels to protect orders.
- We can expect that the robot calculates lot sizes for us.
- It opens and closes all orders automatically.
- The system protects them with SL and TP levels.
- The vendor claims that the EA comes with the drawdown control.
- From the offer part of the presentation we know that “the account requires $1400 for conservative and $700 for aggressive trading.”
- The pairs to trade aren’t mentioned.
- We don’t know what time frame we have to work on.
- It looks like there’s Martingale, Grid, and Price Action or Trend.
- There are screenshots that explain the past performance.
- The first period was when the strategy was tested live.
- We look at the period when first and second strategies were united.
- The last strategy has brought insane drawdowns and losses.
There’s no Balck Friday sale. The price is still – $549. We can expect to get a license for any type of account, both versions MT4 and MT5, we can switch accounts when we want without limitations, the settings are easy to set up, and there’s 24/7 lifetime support.
Trading performance of FXSecret Immortal
The devs decided not to show backtest reports that lay behind the system. It’s suspicious because we don’t know how the system handled past data and from what broker. Backtests are performed to convince the devs and later us that the win rate, drawdowns, and profitability are good.
The advisor was set many years ago to trade automatically on a USD Cent account on Forex4you on MT4. The broker is not a quite common choice for automatic trading. The account has a verified track record. It was found on May 27, 2013, and deposited at $1,863.80. Since then, the absolute gain has become 11829.3%. An average monthly gain is 4.74%. The maximum drawdown is 65.84%. It’s such a scary level.
FXSecret Immortal executed 3014 orders with 3467 pips. Since our last visit, the system has lost over 300 pips. An average win is 41.72 pips when an average loss is -50.91 pips. The accuracy is 58% for long and 51.20% for short. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 1.16.
The robot works during the European hour and opens some orders during the night session.
We look at the numbers of high risk trading. There’s a 55.13% chance to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot had almost blown the account opening orders with large lot sizes.
We have no details provided about the support. There’s no intel if it is good.
We have a page of FXSecret Immortal on Forex Peace Army. There’s a single review written. We may note that there is a zeroed account mentioned as well.
The client mentions that he couldn’t make this system work in 2018. Since then, no reviews have been published.