FX Rapid EA isa trading solution that was associated with a cheetah. There’s no main claim about how the system works and how happy we should be to work with it. Nevertheless, we will analyze this trading tool and its trading performance.
The presentation isn’t informative as usual for a powered by Forex Store trading solutions. The developers don’t reveal the company behind this service.
What is behind FX Rapid EA?
It was a challenge to us to gather all information about the system in the following list.
- The system works completely automatically on a terminal for us. No extra effort is needed.
- It trades, using a trend strategy.
- The direction of opening trades only trends.
- The advisor uses a Grid of orders if the robot goes in drawdowns. It’s a risky way.
- We are allowed to use Martingale in trading.
- An average trade length can be several days.
- TPs are short.
- There’s a drawdown control on the board.
- The lot sizes will be calculated automatically based on the risks we can work with.
- We are free to work with any broker we want.
- It follows NFA and FIFO rules. We don’t know how Grids can work with FIFO at the same time.
- If an order goes against the trend it closes this deal.
- There’s no big deal to install the system.
- The system trades automatically.
- It calculates right entry points.
- We can work with SL and TP levels.
- It closes trades automatically for us.
- The DUE version works with two currency pairs: EUR/USD, NZD/USD.
- The QUATTRO trades four currency pairs: EUR/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, and
- The minimal balance should start from $500.
- The time frame wasn’t mentioned.
The main strategy is trend trading. There is also a combo of Grid and Martingale strategies.
There are two packages provided with various numbers of currency pairs that are allowed to work with. The DUE pack costs $269 and lets us trade two symbols. The QUATTRO pack costs $349. It will work with four symbols. We can rely on a lifetime license for a single account, free lifetime upgrades, and welcome 24/7 support. A 30-day refund policy is provided.
Trading performance of FX Rapid EA
The advisor got proper testing on real tick data. This report was based on AUDUSD on the H1 time frame. The data period was chosen from 2017 to 2020. The modeling quality was 90% with 3 pips of the spreads. An initial deposit was $5,000. The total net profit amounted to $30,214,711. The profit factor was 2.44. The maximum drawdown was 49.81%. It’s so high as for the system. The robot has closed only 889 orders with 61% of accuracy for shorts and 56% for longs.
The presentation includes widgets from Myfxbook that allow us to know how the system works on the market. It has been trading on a real USD account on FXOpen automatically. The leverage wasn’t mentioned. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on July 31, 2020, and deposited at $2000. The absolute gain has become 1641.34%. An average monthly gain is 20.86%. The maximum drawdown is 66.88%.
The advisor has traded 824 orders with 172.2 pips only. An average win is 34.00 pips when an average loss is -42.92 pips. The accuracy rate is low: i58% for long and 53% for short trading positions. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.77.
It trades AUDUSD the most of the time, 426 orders that brought $20,570 of profits.
The most actively traded session is European.
Thursday is the less traded day, 145 deals.
The system works with medium risks to the account balance. There’s a 7.68% chance to lose 10% of the balance.
We may. It’s that the system survives only because of Martingale.
FX Rapid EA makes short monthly profits, using several risky strategies at once.
We have no idea how good the support is because there are no testimonials written about this.
We have a page on Forex Peace Army created. There are no testimonials written and no accounts connected to the presentation.