FX Profit Pips is a signal service that tries to convince us that its signals are great to go. The developer claimed that “Live Forex Signals & Commodities Signals with over 80-90% accuracy.” The presentation is short and not quite informative as we could expect.
We may work with the signals having the next features and details explained. We can’t be sure that provided intel is just enough to make a wise final decision.
- They claimed that they or the system generate the best possible trading ideas.
- The signals can be copy traded from the master account to our.
- “Forex technical trading experts give everything such as Market analysis, Forex currency pair review, options trading, Swing Trading, Trading Capital, Commodities, indices, cryptocurrency traders, daily market insights.”
- We have 24/5 chat and 24/7 email support.
- The win rate can be up to 90%.
- There are signals that were generated from twelve cross pairs and four commodities.
- There are 56 members of the team from various countries.
- They are ex-bank and hedge funds companies.
- We can expect the following information to receive Entry Point, Take Profit, and Stop Loss.
- There are refunds if signals aren’t profitable.
- We can ask them for advice.
- We are free to pick any broker we want.
- We can customize risks freely.
- There are thousands of users who enjoy this service.
What is behind FX Profit Pips?
- The developers don’t disclose details about strategies.
- There are twelve plus four cross pairs.
- We don’t know details about time frames.
- Signals are delivered with all parameters.
- They should be highly profitable.
- Most likely there are price action or trend strategies.
- The devs don’t confirm this information.
We can subscribe for the service via four packages. The starter pack lets us gain 20 pips for $10, the standard pack – 60 pips for $29, and the premium pack – 130 pips for $49. The pro signals can be bought for $50 for 20 pips. We can rely on instant results, highly accurate, minute-to-minute updates, and a personal manager.
There’s a copy trading service that allows us to get these deals on our terminal automatically. The first pack is pro-basic. We can gain 30-100 pips daily if we have a $1000 account. There’s one account manager. We have to pay 30% of the commissions. The professional pack is featured by 50-150 daily pips. There are two teams trading on the $5000 account. The commissions are 20%. The pro-business pack includes 50-300 pips daily. The account should be $10,000. The commission is 10%.
Trading performance of FX Profit Pips
The developers decided not to provide us with backtest reports that could convince us that the system was tested well. We don’t know from what broker the data was received.
The presentation includes some unverified screenshots with no losses at all.
Another screenshot shows us monthly pips gains. For us, it looks like random numbers because they aren’t verified by Myfxbook or Fxblue sites. Only analyzed real or demo account data can tell us what we should expect from the system.
We don’t know how good their support is because there are no verified testimonials written. It’s hard to understand if people are profitable with the signals.
The developers decided to publish some fake testimonials that don’t match any experience we have, checking this presentation. We should trust them without proof of profitability.