Forex Robotron still has a weird and not quite useful presentation. We can’t believe that the developers who could manage to create a robot couldn’t write a good site. The main claim is simple: “Fully Automated Forex Trading System.” The company claimed that traders and devs behind it have over ten years of trading experience. We have no mentions about if they created a company to work legally or not.
The developers decided not to share much information about how the system works on the terminal, limiting us with intel:
- The system is a fully automatic trading solution.
- The robot scalps during high hours.
- The advisor executes orders on the five cross pairs: EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, and EUR/USD.
- The main time frame to work with is M5.
- The robot opens approximately 500 orders manually.
- We may customize settings if we have enough experience.
- There’s a feature called “Option for NO Trades Open Over Weekend.” It prevents keeping orders on the market.
- The robot works under the rules of NFA and FIFO.
- The system can be used on the Islamic account.
- The system doesn’t use many strategies Hedging, Grid, Martingale, or Arbitrage applied.
- The system is delivered with a user guide.
- We can set the system quickly on the MT4 terminal.
What is behind Forex Robotron?
- There’s auto trading.
- The system includes money management.
- It places orders when the calculations fit market conditions.
- The setting up prices are described in the user guide.
- The advisor works on the terminal automatically.
- The system calculates Stop Loss and Take Profit levels for every open order.
- The robot executes a Scalping strategy.
- We can work with EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, and EUR/USD.
- The time frame is M5.
- There’s no mention of a recommended deposit. It’s a con. Most likely, it’s from $500 according to time frame and the number of pirs.
- The leverage is 1:500.
- The suggested brokers are XM, IC Markets, and FXOpen.
Forex Robotron has four packages: Basic, Standard, Gold, and Premium. The Basic pack is available for $299. We have a single real license applied. The Standard pack is available for $399. It includes two real accounts. The Gold pack costs $499. There are three real licenses. The Premium pack costs $999. There are unlimited real accounts licenses. We can enjoy an unlimited number of demo accounts, dedicated support, lifetime updates, and supporting trading on MT4. We have no mentions about money-back guarantee.
Trading Performance of Forex Robotron
The system was tested on the EUR/GBP backtest on the M5 time frame based on the data of 17 years. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $5,000. The net profit has become $71,039. The profit factor was 4.00. The maximum drawdown was low – 2.97%. The robot has closed 2723 orders. The win rate was 98.60% for longs and no trades on shorts.
There is a total chart of testing all cross pairs on the StrategyQuant site.
The system has been working on a real account. The broker is Pepperstone. Other parameters are automatic trading, 1:500, and MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 01, 2019, and deposited at A$1,435.28. Since then, the absolute gain has become +487.78%. An average monthly gain is +6.51%. The maximum drawdown is 57.21%. It’s insanely high as for standard trading.
The system has closed 1078 orders with 2081.3 pips. An average win is 4.19 pips when an average loss is -7.47 pips. The accuracy rate is 81% for longs (836/1031) and 70% (33/47) for shorts. An average trade length is 1 hour 21 minutes. The profit factor is 1.50.
EURUSD is ahead of other symbols – 208 orders. The most profits were obtained – $3486.75.
Almost all orders are opened after Midnight.
The robot works almost equally during a week.
The advisor traded on the account with medium risks to the balance.
The system uses Martingale to increase lot sizes to increase profitability.
Some months were closed with losses or little profits.
We don’t know anything about the support that the developers provide. It’s hard to tell if this is a viable option.
We have a list of reviews that were published several years ago, and they are not relevant.
There’s a page with a single comment published on Forex Peace Army. The developers decided not to connect their trading accounts to this profile.
The only comment informs us that the system wasn’t profitable on a real account.