The starting page looks like a horror movie. We have no idea why the developer hasn’t changed it for years, keeping it like that. Looking at it, we have doubts that a robot is a relevant solution.
We have decided to write this review because of many messages received from you. Many asked if the system would be viable in 2022. We are here to clear this by checking the system and the developer behind it.
What is behind Forex Real Profit EA?
The system has some details explained about what we have to expect from its running on our account. We wouldn’t like to say there’s enough intel.
- We can trade with it completely automatically on our terminal.
- The system closes deals with 24-25 pips SL or TP levels.
- The win rate can be 61% or so.
- The Stop Loss levels can be from 50 to 200 pips.
- Lot sizes are calculated by the system automatically.
- We are allowed to work with various strategies at once.
- The system allows us to work with our broker.
- We can give IC Markets a try.
- The main strategy is scalping.
- It doesn’t trade during high impact news periods.
- There’s a claim “if the average daily range or/and the average short term range are higher than maximal limits.”
- If orders exceeded a level of drawdowns they would be closed automatically.
- We have spread, and slippage protection applied.
- The system closes orders before weekends.
- There are no risky strategies applied.
- “There are six different strategies behind the system. Two of them help us to scalp profits during the Asian session. Another one scalps big trend moves all day long. The last three are various breakout strategies.”
- Trading is allowed from 2 to up to 12 cross pairs.
- We can work on an ECN account.
- The system trades automatically.
- It calculates entry points, SL and TP levels for us.
- It manages risks for us.
- The system works with a scalping strategy.
- We can execute orders on 12 pairs.
- The time isn’t mentioned.
We have only one price of $199 for a year of the subscription. It’s unprofessional not to sell a lifetime license.
Trading performance of Forex Real Profit EA
It’s a pity that the presentation doesn’t have backtest reports. It’s important to us to know that the system has received proper testing on the real tick data. We’d like to know the accuracy, drawdowns, and other details.
The advisor has its own account where it works for years on IC Markets. The leverage was set at 1:500. The account has a verified track record. The account was deployed on December 11, 2013, deposited at $3,634.53 and withdrawn at $851.26. Since then, the absolute gain has become +715.07%. An average monthly gain is 2.21%. The maximum drawdown is 37.56%. Seventeen traders track the account results.
The system traded 1653 deals with 5131 pips. An average win is 20.61 pips when an average loss is -19.69 pips. The accuracy for the long direction is 52% and 59% for the short one. An average trade length is 5 hours and 13 minutes. The profit factor is 1.25. It’s such a low number. The good ones start from 1.6.
EURUSD is the most traded pair with 1288 orders executed. It became the most profitable too, $666.74.
The advisor focuses on opening orders during the night session when the market works with little values.
The advisor is skipping trading during Monday.
We may work with medium risks. The system has to lose 71 orders to lose 10% of the account.
The robot works with various lot sizes that could be treated like Martingale. It sets the account at high risk.
For the last almost three months, the advisor has not been profitable. It’s a scam.
There’s a page on Forex Peace Army created. We have a single review and connected account where the EA works.
The client mentioned another trading solution. So, we can’t treat it as relevant.