Forex Imba is an expert advisor that has a simple presentation. The developers don’t share much intel about the robot, only pairs, deposit requirements, and a bit more. There’s no main claim written. The system was designed by no name developers. We have no intel about them at all and no proof if they have relevant trading experience.
Forex Imba is the system that has been existing for years. There was a period until the middle of 2016 when the system worked pretty well. Now, it’s far from being great but anyway it should be reviewed.
What is behind the Forex Imba robot?
- It seems to us, according to trading results, that the robot received a price action strategy as the main one.
- We noted a Grid of several orders with consrrvative enough Martingale.
- The system has got money-management.
The system has some details, strategies, and information explained. We systemized everything in the following list for your comfort.
- We have a system that works with orders on our terminals without our supervision.
- It works on a real account.
- It has to provide stable incomes according to the devs’ claim.
- Trading is allowed on AUDUSD and EURUSD.
- The system requires $60 on the balance to get started.
- The devs don’t disclose a time frame.
- It’s an easy to install and use robot.
- The robot uses fixed lot sizes.
- It doesn’t work with Martingale.
- There’s drawdown control applied.
- It can be used on any broker house.
- There’s a possibility to change the account number online as many times as we want.
- We will get access to a user manual.
- We can rely on welcome support.
- The strategy wasn’t mentioned.
- AUDUSD and EURUSD are the core pairs to trade.
- The time frames weren’t mentioned either.
Let’s talk about the offer. The system can be purchased for $194.99. We don’t know how many real and demo account licenses the package has. There’s no intel about applied features and extras at all. So, the system has a 30-day refund policy.
Trading performance of Forex Imba
We’ve got a test of AUDUSD on the M30 time frame. The modeling quality was only 90.00% with 3-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $1000. It has become $449,955,401 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.23. Forex Imba has traded 869 deals. The maximum drawdown was 11.93%. The win rate was 76-78% on average.
The robot has been running a real USD account on FXOpen with 1:500 leverage. It receives data from the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 24, 2014, and deposited at $1,500. Since then, the absolute gain has become $173.52%.
The robot has traded 910 orders with 2065.6 pips gained. An average win is 28.13 pips when an average loss is -64.52 pips. The system traded 182.33 lots. The win rate is high, 71-72%. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.07. The good one should be over 1.6.
The advisor works with a single pair, having troubles with trading. We don’t know if EURUSD works well.
The robot trades during the European trading hours.
Tuesday with 213 orders and Wednesday with 213 are the most actively traded days.
There’s a 88.57% chance of losing 10% of the balance.
We may note that the advisor has lost many orders in a row, and that’s risky.
We can’t say that the system worked stable in 2021.
We have no idea how good their support is because we get no feedback about it.
There’s a page Forex Imba on Forex Peace Army created. We have no account connected, no testimonials written, and no data of registration mentioned.