Falcor Forex Robot is a robot that has a not welcome presentation. It was a challenge for us to find intel about settings, details, and, most important, trading results of this trading system. The site doesn’t include any sign of widgets that would proceed us to trading results verified by Myfxbook or Fxblue.
The FRT is the company that stands behind this FX tool. There are many products in their portfolio, including Odin, Vade, Reaper, and others.
The presentation is five-six pages long and includes almost no information of current or past trading activities.
What is behind Falcor Forex Robot?
The site has short explanations and not so many details about how the system will work on our account.
- We can expect automatic trading from this system.
- The main strategy is based on a price action algorithm.
- It checks support and resistance levels before placing an order on the market.
- We can expect that orders will be covered by SL and TP levels.
- Trading goes 24/5.
- We may start working without previous trading experience.
- The installation process takes several minutes.
- It works well on the Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- The money-management system calculates lot sizes automatically.
- We can use it on any cross pair that we want.
- Trading is allowed on any time frame.
- We don’t know details about leverage, deposit requirements, and a broker.
The strategy is based on price action. Unfortunately, the developer does not provide a detailed trading strategy description and methodology. There are no backtest reports provided. So we do not know whether the system could work with any cross pit and any time frame.
We can buy a lifetime real account copy of the robot for $79. The devs provided us with a 60% discount to the main price. We can’t rely on a money-back guarantee.
Trading performance of Falcor Forex Robot
We have many screenshots that were photoshopped. We don’t know if these orders were executed on the market. If so, the devs would like to share trading results from Myfxbook.
We have another report that was formed at night and includes the wall of winning trades. The account number is short to be a real one. So, this report can be generated on the past data and these orders have never been traded.
The account balance is $13,937,553. The gross profit is $52,297. A profit factor is 7.32. The maximal drawdown is 0.01%. There were 434 orders performed. The win rate for shorts is 84.42% and 81.70% for longs.
We don’t know if support is good. The company’s reputation is poor because of many unsatisfied clients.
We have only positive feedback written on the site. They are not verified, so it’s hard to trust them.
Forex Robot Trader has a page on Forex Peace Army with a 2.262 rate based on 270 reviews.
We have many clients who weren’t satisfied with how the system performed, support and even no product delivery.