BlackQueen is a trading solution that can provide traders with a possibility of trading profitabile on the Forex market. The presentation is short and doesn’t share advice, settings, and features explanations.
Mikhail Sergeev is a developer of this EA. He is a programist at MQL5. Mikhail’s portfolio is featured by 15 products and 3 signals. Aver, Sparta, Investo, and Bears Hunter are a few EAs to list.
The advisor works bad on a real account. So, we have decided to figure out what is happening.
What is behind BlackQueen?
The presentation provides us with an average level of informativeness that helps us to understand how the robot works on the market.
- We can expect that the system covers us with a possibility to open and close orders on our terminals.
- It can be easily customized as we need.
- We don’t need any experience to work with the advisor.
- The robot focuses on working with a price action strategy.
- It’s possible to trade on any cross pair that we want.
- The strategies can be switched.
- We don’t know what other strategies are.
- There are three modes that can be switched.
- We can work with seven pairs.
- There are other possible strategies: Grid, Hedge, and Martingale.
- It can handle various market conditions.
- It requires a Hedge account type.
- It doesn’t require a scalping strategy.
- It works automatically on the market.
- It calculates SL and TP levels.
- The system closes orders automatically.
- There are cross pairs allowed to work with EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The default settings were customized to work with EURUSD on H1.
- We have to have over $50 on the balance to start well.
The robot works with the following strategies: price action, hedge, grid, and martingale.
We don’t have a final report of this test. From the chart, we can see huge losing periods. The owner mentioned that the robot has made $10,000 from $1,000 for two years. We can’t trust this blindly.
The robot is available for $371 for a lifetime license. There are two rental possibilities for $40 for 1 month and for $68 for three months. We can work with a demo copy of the system for executing backtests and checking settings.
Trading performance of BlackQueen
The system tries to survive on a real account that was created on RoboForex. The leverage is 1:300. The maximum drawdown is 15.3%. The maximum deposit load is 9.2%. The win rate is 63.3%. The total growth is -8.61%. We have an account deposited at $302.91 only.
The system shows how it loses the account balance.
The robt losses much more than gains.
BlackQueen executed 49 orders. The best trade is $9.06 when the worst trade is -$15.91. The recovery factor is -0.52 when the profit factor is 0.82.
The devs provide average customer support. So, our questions can be answered within several hours.
We have some negative feedback that the robot doesn’t work properly.