Bitsgap offers smart crypto trading bots designed to help us manage our assets and easily execute orders. The system can provide us with absolutely automated trading. It also allows us to work with various exchanges. Bitsgap promises us to discover the best opportunities to maximize our profits. So, we decided to check the system out.
What is Bitsgap?
Bitsgap is a trading advisor that was designed with over 100 most popular indicators. So, it can provide proper diversity for us.
Features of the Bitsgap platform
The system has many features that were explained in the following list. We hope it helps you to understand if the system fits your trading style.
- The system can help us with performing our orders on an exchange automatically.
- It’s possible to perform orders with low drawdowns.
- We can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and over 50 altcoins.
- There’s a possibility to perform a demo trade.
- In the inbuilt simulator we can practice to trade.
- We can work with TradingView charts.
- It works with over 100 indicators.
- The package includes over fifty smart drawing tools.
- There are over 12 fully-customizable charts.
- We can cancel orders manually from the chart.
- There are day and night modes applied.
- We can be sure that the robot covers us with relevant TP and SL levels.
- We have stop limit and limit market orders.
- The system works through API keys.
- So, we can turn them on or off.
How does the Bitsgap bot operate?
The system operates automatically. It seeks trading setups and calculates the best entry point. The robot protects our account with placing SL and TP levels for every order.
- We should have subscriptions for one of the package.
- We have to download the system and customize all settings properly according to the user guide.
- Then, there should be API keys generated to let the system work on our account.
- It has to be attached to the proper charts.
Is it easy to use Bitsgap?
We are not sure because the developers claimed nothing about this.
Bitsgap fees, commissions, limits, and payment options
We can subscribe for the robot for as low as $29 for a month. There are two active bots, grid bots, and an unlimited number of smart orders. The second pack is available for $69 monthly. It includes in addition five trading bots, futures bots, trailing up and down features for bots. The ultimate package costs $149 monthly. It includes 20 trading bots, and a take profit feature for bots. It’s possible to get our free trial for seven days.
We can work with the following features that are the same for all packages:
- 25+ supported exchanges
- Demo practice mode
- Fully automatic portfolio
- Scaled, Stop limit, Stop, Shadow, TWAP, OCO, Market, Limit orders
- Pre-made trading bot strategies
- Over 175 TradingView indicators
- Cloud trading 24×7 x365
- Email, Live-chat support
- Desktop and Mobile versions
There’s no withdrawal because we don’t have to deposit on the robot’s account.
How much should you deposit to start trading with Bitsgap?
Unfortunately, there are no deposit requirements mentioned about how much we should have on the account to get started.
Partnered exchanges and brokers
The bot support the following exchanges: Binance, KuCoin, OKEX, BYBIT, Kraken, FTX, Bitfinex, Huobi, Coinbase Pro, Bittrex, HitBTC, Cexio, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Gemini, gateio, Liquid, RheRock, Exmo, bithumb, Bibox.
Is it beginner-friendly?
The system is a beginner friendly trading solution. So, it’s a pro to work with it.
Is it a profitable system?
We hope so. The presentation convinces us in this.
Security & regulation
The system works with API keys. There’s a 2048 bit encryption provided for all orders you perform.
The presentation mentioned owners and other developers:
- Maxim Kalmykov, CEO
- Dmitri Laush, Chief Strategist
- Sergei Verbitski, COO
- Jevgeni Avdeev, CTO
- Anatoli Girenko, CFO
- Ervin Kougija, Customer Support
A big team means that the developers care about the transparency and how they look in people’s eyes.
Should you trade with Bitsgap?
The system looks like the right bet for us to manage our crypto portfolio.