BF Scalper Pro is a trading solution that was published by FXAutomater several years ago and updated 2-3 times. The presentation looks well-written and provides us with all required explanations.
The review united the settings, features, and other explanations with trading results additions. We hope you enjoy it.
What is behind BF Scalper Pro?
We have the next features explained. There’s a list for your comfort to read.
- The advisor was designed to work for us completely automatically on a terminal.
- The system behind it was applied to a free indicator.
- There’s a brand-new exit logic that decreases drawdown levels.
- The system places SL levels for each open order.
- We have a Grid or orders with Scalping.
- The robot sets TP and SL for every open deal.
- The following pairs are allowed to trade: GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- We can trade with low levels of possible drawdowns.
- The system can help us to skip trading high-impact news.
- There are various notifications applied.
- We may use a broker protection feature to cover our SL and TP levels.
- Friday Exit System closes orders without keeping them over the weekend.
- The terminals to work are MT4 and MT5.
- The only time frame to trade is M15.
- The developers provide settings for each cross pair.
- We can decide what hours we’d like to trade.
- An ECN account will be a great addition.
- The system works automatically.
- It places SL and TP levels that are hidden from a broker.
- It allows us to skip trading proper hours and/or high-impact news.
- It closes orders for us.
- The main strategy is Scalping with a Grid feature.
- The cross pairs are GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The time frame isn’t mentioned.
The system is available for $137 instead of $147 as it was several months ago. The package is featured by one real account license, three demo licenses, support, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Trading performance of BF Scalper Pro
The system worked on the tick data of GBPUSD from M15. The data period was less than four years. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit of $1000 has become $2952.28 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. A maximum drawdown was 11.03%. The advisor has executed 966 deals with 68% of the accuracy for shorts and 72% for longs.
We have trading results, as usual for FXAutomater, provided. It’s a positive sign for us. The robot executed orders on a real FXOpen account automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 terminal. We can try on the data we see because the account has a verified track record. It was created on March 23, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +33.06%. The average monthly gain is 1.51%. The maximum drawdown is 22.67%.
We note that the system traded 931 orders with 2114 pips closed. An average win is 9.55 pips when an average loss is -14.49 pips. The accuracy for longs is 71% when for shorts, it’s 67%. An average trade length is 13 hours and 37 minutes. The profit factor is 1.80.
The system has lost two pairs in pips but closed them in profits. It means there were martingale orders traded.
The advisor works like a typical night scalper.
Monday is the less traded day among others, 34 deals.
We may note that risks are low to the balance.
The advisor uses a broker protection feature, closing SL and TP levels.
Since February, the system has closed all months in profits.
FXAutomater provides one of the best support on the Forex market.
The presentation doesn’t include feedback from clients. It’s hard to understand if people are that profitable with the system.