Advanced Supply Demand is a trading solution that can help us with information when it’s a time to open orders on the market. The system has been listed on the MQL5 for several years and has many activations and demo downloads.
The system works based on several strategies like tend trading and price action. The presentation doesn’t include any kind of trading results that could prove that the system works profitably.
What is behind Advanced Supply Demand?
We have some explanations provided on the owners site instead of sharing them on MQL5.
- The system is designed to warn us when it’s the right time to buy or sell a currency pair.
- There’s a 33% discount available.
- The system fits all levels of trading experience.
- It has received several crucial updates: “not only be able to show a higher TF but to show both, the chart TF, PLUS the higher TF: SHOWING NESTED ZONES.”
- The indicator is designed to look for “imbalance levels between buyers and sellers.”
- “It graphically shows the strongest supply and demand zones and how it performed in the past (showing old zones).”
- For people with any trading experience level is a challenge to understand this.
- The indicator allows trading on any currency pair or time frame.
- There’s just a part of settings that can be customized.
- There are two zone strength functions adjustable by user input. Some of this sounds messy.
- The system can inform us about three cases: when the price “1) enters the zone and/or 2) breaks the zone and/or 3) a reversal candle has formed from a zone.”
- We receive popup, push, or email notifications.
- The order should be filled ASAP.
- We can check all indicator settings.
- There’s a user manual provided.
- We can use templates in trading. There’s no explanation about it.
- We are allowed to optimize Zone Strength for your cross pairs and timeframes.
- “Stay within the trend. The indicator is mostly used with one of my other specialized indicators of currency strength.”
There are some screenshots of how the system works on a terminal.
- Semi-automatic trading
- Alert system
- No repainting
- It fits any cross pair and any time frame.
- Most likely, price action with or without a trend strategy.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtests. We treat this as a significant con because we have no idea if the system was tested and if yes, what results it achieved. So, no win rates, drawdown statistics, and other details for us.
A copy of a product can cost $148. We are free to subscribe to the system for three months for $65 and for a year for $85. The last option saves 68%. There’s a demo download option for free.
Trading performance of Advanced Supply Demand
The developer decided not to provide trading results as well. So, the indicator for us is a complete cat in the bag. We have no idea of what we should expect from using it. The dev should deposit an account and trade for at least several months to prove that the system can help us with profits. It wasn’t a big deal for the developer to publish verified by Myfxbook FXBlue where we could check win rates, profitability, and other important details.
The developer usually answers within several hours, and he’s welcome to provide the best possible answers.
Bernhard decided not to share his photo. He has a good average rate of 59,665. There are thirteen products on the board. The average rate of his products is 4.8 based on 2236 reviews.
The testimonials from real clients on the MQL5 platform inform us that the system is okay.