Zeus EA is a trading solution that can provide any trader with 5-15% of the monthly profits according to the developer. This claim sounds pretty brave. Therefore, we have decided to check it out. The company is owned by Neand Kerkez and Chris Svorcik. It was founded in 2014 and legally registered at Lasnamäe linnaosa, Peterburi tee 47, 11415, Tallinn, Estonia.
The system is a robot that is based on a Grid of orders trading strategy. To support it, the system requires several times more margin to keep orders on the market.
What is behind Zeus EA?
The developers provide us with minimum information about how the system works. It’s clearly nor enough to make a balanced decision about how well this robot trades.
- We can expect that the robot will cover us with automatic trading experience.
- It can be used on the MT4 platform.
- The advisor allows us to work error-free and be profitable.
- The profitability can be as high as 15%.
- Trading results couldn’t confirm that level of profitability.
- It tardes on the account quickly without sitting for a significant time on the market.
- We can work with acceptable risks to the balance.
- The account should be working with 20% drawdowns.
- Alas, the trading results showed that drawdowns are sky-high–over 70%.
- The robot performs a EURUSD currency pair.
- It can work during high volatile periods.
- Our account should have 2500 EUR or more.
- The developers will be able to ask us to change a broker for better performance.
- We don’t know what strategies the system was built around.
- It works with Standard and ECN account types.
- The core time frame to open orders is M5.
- The system works automatically.
- It’s a single cross pair trading solution.
- It requires much margin because of high drawdowns.
According to trading results the robot works with a Grid of orders. This strategy is risky because it requires several times more margin to perform well.
The developers provide us with a report that was received from testing EURUSD on the M5 time frame, based on data from January 03, 2016 to August 19, 2020. The absolute gain amounted to 374.25%. An average monthly gain was 2.8%. The maximum drawdown was 53.30%. The test was 1.5 years ago on September 10, 2020.
The system performed 14,662 deals and lost 24,479 pips. An average win was 8.08 pips when an average loss was -24.24 pips. The win rate was 69% for longs and 70% for shorts. The profit factor was 1.52.
The system couldn’t manage to close any direction with profits in pips.
The European trading session was the most traded one.
If we decide to join, we may pick one of the following packages. It’s possible to simply purchase a copy of the robot for 999 EUR. The subscription option is available for 699 EUR. The subscription via using their referral link costs 399 EUR. We can join a managing account feature. A percentage of 20-30% should be paid from winning trades that vary depending on how much we have on our account. The offer doesn’t include a refund policy at all.
Trading performance of Zeus EA
Zeus EA has been trading on a real EUR account that was created on IC Markets. It performs orders automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader platform. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on September 03, 2020. We don’t know details about deposits and withdrawals because the devs hid this information. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 26.25%. An average monthly gain is 1.19%. The maximum drawdown is 71.01%.
The advisor has closed 73,590 orders. The average accuracy is between 67% and 69%. Its average trade length is 13 hours and 57 minutes. The profit factor is 1.04. So, for this robot, it’s hard to survive under current market conditions.
The advisor couldn’t manage to be profitable in pips on the real account.
The European and the beginning of the American trading session are the most traded periods.
Wednesday with 16,066 closed orders is the most traded day.
The robot works with sky-high risks to the balance. There is a 25.95% chance to lose 50% of the balance.
It opens huge Grids of orders with Martingale. The developer hid this fact because we don’t have lot sizes mentioned.
The robot lost March 2022, wasting -39.31% of the account.
The developers provide average support via email. We can expect to receive answers within several hours.
The developers created a page of the Elite Current Sea company on Forex Peace Army and they mentioned that it was founded in 2015. There are 86 reviews published with a 4.499 rate.
People mentioned many negative aspects of using this robot and their bad experience with the EliteCurrenSea company.