WrenFX EA is a trading robot for running charts on Forex to make some shiny profits. The presentation looks average. There’s nothing special and no extras. The only statement is “Artificial Intelligence-powered Forex Expert Advisor. Customized and versatile platform that enhances your Forex Trading experience.”
The system keeps running a real account to show that it can be profitable. Alas, there are no testimonials on the Forex Peace Army written to confirm this.
What is behind WrenFX?
The developers provide us with blocks with claims and short explanations.
- We can rely on the system in automatic trading.
- The money management system calculates Entry Point, Stop Loss, and Take Profit levels.
- We may start working without previous trading experience.
- The installation process takes not so much time.
- We are allowed to work with different types of the account: ECN, NDD, Standard, Micro, and Mini.
- The advisor “performs different activities based on preset rules to manage all the assigned tasks right from sending orders, adjusting stop losses and finding profit levels.”
- The system decreases drawdowns when they become a problem.
- There’s 24/7 support.
- Automatic trading.
- Money-management system applied.
- It measures market conditions.
- The time frame is H1.
- It supports EURUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, and USDJPY.
- It should be placed on the account with $200 or more.
- The advisor has unmentioned strategies on the board.
- The devs claimed that there is neither Grid nor Martingale.
We’ve got a USDJPY backtest report on the H1 time frame that was formed based on three years of tick data. The modeling quality was 90.00% when 20-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $1000 and it has amounted to $64,415. The profit factor was 9.14. The maximum drawdown was 20.74%. The system has closed 210 orders with an average win rate of 91% for short and 95% for long trading positions.
The advisor is introduced in three packages: Basic, Pro, and Enterprise. The Basic pack costs $299. It includes two real accounts, 18-month license, free updates, and support. The Pro package is better and it costs $399. It includes a 24-month license for three accounts. The Enterprise package is the most expensive, $499. There are four lifetime licenses, free updates, and support.
Trading performance of WrenFX
We have a robot running a real account. It’s a good sign that the system handles real market conditions for sure. The broker was chosen as CryptoRocket. It works with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. So, the data should be trustworthy. The account was created on September 16, 2021, and funded at $1,000. The previous one was created in May 2021. Since then, the absolute gain has become 73.26%. An average monthly gain is 38.22%. The maximum drawdown is 18.66%.
The robot executed 23 deals with 282.6 pips. An average profit is 12.29 pips. The win rate is 100% in both directions. Both directions are traded with the same frequency. An average trade length is one day. The profit factor doesn’t exist because no trades were lost.
The advisor works with EURUSD, USDCHF, EURCHF, and USDJPY. EURUSD is the most traded pair with 9 deals and $292.07 of the profits.
The advisor works with dynamic lot sizes.
The system has only two closed months. This is not enough to understand if it’s stable.
WrenFX runs a page on Forex Peace Army. There are still no comments about the system written. We have an account connected to the profile.