Stenvall Mark III is an expert advisor that works with risky strategies on a real account. The presentation looks common and doesn’t include much intel to discuss. The developer has over five years of MQL5-related experience. We don’t know how much Forex experience he has in total. There’s no company behind, just the dev’s name. His portfolio includes seven robots and two signals with 81 subscribers.
The system looks like a scam because since the mid of 2021 it has been wasting an account balance. People mentioned that the developer stopped answering their questions.
What is behind Stenvall Mark III?
The system has some details explained about what we have to expect from it if we decide to purchase the system.
- The system can help us with automatic trading of all orders on the terminal.
- It has to work with low risks on clients’ accounts.
- The advisor was launched in 2016.
- The drawdowns should be 8%.
- The developer claimed that “EA Stenvall MK-I MT4 was used as one of the EAs of a private hedge fund, with a total deposit of more than 2.7M USD (I can’t prove this information).” Everything that can’t be proved should be ignored.
- It has to work on the account stably.
- It isn’t sensitive to spreads and requests.
- The system protects deals on the market with SLs.
- There are 76 functions on the board.
- The average TP is set at 150 pips.
- The installation process will take several minutes only.
- There are set files that can help us with customizing the system.
- It executes orders automatically.
- It places SL and TP for us.
- The system can work with various risks.
- We can use Lot Sizes of 0.01-0.04 for the $100 balance.
- We can open deals on the M5 time frame.
- The only pair to trade is EURUSD.
Although the vendor claims that the robot does not use “martingale or grid or other dangerous strategies’, the trading approach or methodology of this system isn’t revealed.
The system was tested on an unnamed pair on IC Markets with 1:100 leverage. The risk was low. The absolute profit has amounted to 850% with 11% drawdowns during a 6.5 years period.
The pricing is insane. We have to pay $980 for just a single copy. The rent is available for $399. The demo copy of the advisor is ready to go. We have no refund policy provided.
Trading performance of Stenvall Mark III
The advisor had been trading on a real JPY account on a ForexChief broker with 1:400 leverage on MT4 automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 21, 2019, and deposited at ¥11,283. The absolute gain has become 187.73%. An average monthly gain is 3.99%, when the peak drawdown was 23.80%.
There were 528 orders with 1000.5 pips executed. An average win is 6.22 pips when an average loss is -6.19 pips. An average trade duration is 5 hours 14 minutes. The profit factor is 1.65.
The system executes orders on EURUSD only.
It runs the account with medium risks.
We may note that the system started losing much more frequently. There’s a Grid of orders and there can be Martingale on the board.
The profitability varies much from month to month.
Gennady Sergienko from Russia has a 15,523 rating. There are 7 products with 2 signals in his portfolio. Based on 98 user reviews, they have a 5 star rate.
We have a wall of negative comments that the system isn’t profitable anymore.