Hot Profit Robot is a trading solution that has a brief presentation. The chart shows that the system is a scam. The developers don’t provide us with the cool main claim about the expert advisor.
The system looks dangerous. We consistently visited the site to check its performance because people asked for this. Now, it’s clear that the system is a scam.
What is behind Hot Profit Robot?
We have all the details united in the five blocks of information.
We prepared a list of the most important settings, details, and other information:
- Hot Profit Robot is a fully automatic trading advisor that runs charts without a need for human interaction.
- We just have to relax and count profits.
- The advisor was tested on the 19 years data.
- It works when the markets are open.
- We can rely on email, mobile, and push notifications.
- The developers provide decent support for clients.
- The pack includes a user guide.
- It opens orders covering them with TP and SL levels.
- The system makes calculations to be sure there’s enough margin for open orders.
- The lot sizes can be customized as we want.
- Automatic trading.
- We can trade 16 cross pairs.
- The EA works on MT4 only.
- The developers said nothing about the time frame.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a significant disadvantage because we can’t check a final report to understand if the system was tested well and how it handled the past tick data.
There are three trading strategies behind the system:
- Range Trap. “Though potential profits are low in a ranging market, EA has its medium-range strategy focused on SnR and a unique candle pattern to trade bounces from the top and bottom.”
- Momentum Rider. The system opens orders in the short time frames when the market experiences rough moves after releasing high-impact news.
- Trendcapture. “Hot profit Robot is focused on using fundamental and technical analysis to identify and follow the strong long-term trend of a Forex currency.”
We have three rental options that vary by range. The Mini pack is available for €17 weekly. The Smooth pack with a lower risk can be bought for €64 monthly. The Aggressive pack plus optimized risk can be obtained for €99 monthly. All of them have in common: one real or demo account license, support, automated trading on MT4.
Trading performance of Hot Profit Robot
The robot has been running a real account on FBS automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 terminal. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 08, 2021, deposited at $7,906.40, and withdrawn once at $869.43. Since then, the absolute gain has become -92.38%. An average monthly gain is -74.34%. The maximum drawdown is 98.29%. The data was moderated several times, but this didn’t help the system to survive.
The robot has traded 345 orders with -73.5 pips. An average win is 14.56 pips when an average loss is -32.19 pips. There were 165.23 lots traded. The accuracy rate is 68% for longs and 68% for shorts. An average trade length is 22 hours 31 minutes. The profit factor is 0.77. If it’s less than 1, it’s a scam.
The trading results look horrible. There were many currency pairs lost.
The system works during all trading sessions equally.
Monday and Thursday are the most active days.
The robot runs the account with the maximum risks.
The system used to use Martingale triggered significant losses.
The account is blown. There’s nothing to discuss.
The developers provided almost no support. It takes days to get an answer.
Hot Profit Robot runs a page on Forex Peace Army without rates and testimonials. We have a trading account connected that shows that investing in the system is a bad decision.