Good M Stops is a robot that works with the orders on the Forex market. The advisor was released on the popular platform—MQL5. We have decided to check its parameters, settings, and trading possibilities.
The system was designed around price moving market actions. So, it measures the right direction of the move and the strength.
What is behind Gold M Stops?
There are various details about the system explained. So, we systemized them in the following list.
- It’s possible to trade absolutely automatically with this solution.
- The developers will increase pricing from $600 to $750, or even higher.
- We have a few copies left of the system.
- If we have proper experience in customization, we can trade other pairs.
- Each entry point is calculated, using an advanced input filter based on the analysis of the movement of the price chart.
- It prevents us from working during high-spread periods.
- The account type should be Hedge.
- It should run a portfolio of $800 or higher.
- A VPS service is required to work stable.
- We should use an ECN account to improve performance.
- Every trade is protected by stop-loss and trailing stop-loss.
- It can overtake high volatility periods.
- We can get the system set up quickly and easily.
- The robot works automatically for us.
- Trading is possible on the following pairs: XAUUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and AUDCAD.
- It trades on the M5 time frame.
- Working with AUDUSD is allowed with $200 on the balance.
Most likely, if it works during high volatility periods, it can trade using Trend or Price Action strategy. This means that the system can manage rough market moves.
We have pricing where rental options and a lifetime license is united. The rental options vary by terms: $30 for a month, $80 for three months, $160 for six months, and $320 for a year. We can download the system for demo usage and executing backtests.
Trading performance of Gold M Stops
The presentation doesn’t include any kind of backtest report. This looks suspicious because the developers usually provide them to show that the robot could handle previous tick data from a broker. As a result, we are informed what broker is the best to work.
The advisor has been running a demo account on IC Markets. This means that the developers risk no money in trading. The leverage is on a common level–1:500. The maximum drawdown is 38.5%. The maximum deposit load is 31.5%. The win rate is 81.1%. The robot has made a 54.31% total growth. The account was registered 35 weeks ago.
An average trade frequency is 104 deals weekly. The system holds orders open for 2 days on the market.
The absolute growth varies from month to month. It’s easy to note that there was a period of huge growth in September which was delisted afterwards.
The system trades with Grid and Martingale strategies. It’s rare to see.
The system closed 1833 deals. The best trade is $992.00 when the worst trade is -$757.79. The recovery factor amounts to 24.76 when the profit factor is 5.01. An average monthly profit is 4.36%. We can expect to receive 52.96% annually.
The only one symbol to trade is Gold.
The robot has received so many warnings from the MQL5 robots.
The developer provides an average level of support.
Noorullah Aimaq is a developer with one year of MQL5 experience from Afghanistan who has a 1622 rate. There are 13 products in his portfolio that were rated as 3.6 based on 8 reviews.
We have several negative testimonials that mentioned that the robot didn’t work properly at all.