Forex Pulse Detector is a trading advisor that focuses on trend-based market moves. The main claim is that we can “take advantage of the market impulse.” It’s time to figure out how the system can help us with this.
The presentation provides us with all required details about the system performance. Trading results show that the system is consistently profitable, using the main strategy.
What is behind Forex Pulse Detector?
We have listed all the features of the system below:
- The advisor will open and close orders for us completely automatically. No extra effort is needed.
- “Indicators behind the system check where the market goes in every single moment.”
- The robot can set on other pairs if we know how to customize it properly.
- M15 is the only time frame to work with.
- The system was designed as a highly frequently traded solution.
- Both PC and Mac are good for the system.
- The advisor has a Martingale strategy on the board if we need it.
- The system isn’t sewed to any broker.
- We have a broker protection feature on the board.
- There’s a money management system applied.
- It’s not a big deal to work with the system.
- We can work with 24/7 support.
- The advisor opens orders on GBPUSD and EURGBP symbols for us.
- M15 is the core time frame.
- The system comes with money management, broker protection, high slippages and high spreads protections.
- We have to start using the system on a $1000+ account.
The robot works with a trend strategy as the main one. It means it uses data from trend-based indicators. When a trend is spotted the system checks it on RSI. If everything looks right, it’s a good time to place an order.
We have a report that tested EURGBP on the five years tick data on M15. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. It’s a low number of acceptable spreads. An initial deposit was set at $10,000. It has become $13,994 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 4.97. The advisor has executed 1413 deals during the test. The accuracy was between 76% and 78%.
The system is available for as low as $39. It’s one of the cheapest robots ever designed. The original price was low as well – $63. The devs provide people with a half-year long demo copy that’s ready for usage on a demo account. The pack includes in addition a single real license and two demo ones, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Trading performance of Forex Pulse Detector
We have a system set on the account to work on automatically. The broker is Alpari NZ. The rest parameters are standardized: 1:500 leverage and the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 14, 2020, deposited at 10,523.47 USC, and never withdrawn. Since then, the absolute gain has become 18.01%. An average monthly gain is 0.84%. The maximum drawdown is 6.59%.
It has executed 507 deals with only 863.9 pips. An average win is 13.74 pips when an average loss is -22.38 pips. The win rate lies between 65% and 70%. An average trade length is 14 hours 20 minutes. The profit factor is 2.35. It’s a solid number.
The system traded GBPUSD only. The short direction is traded five times more frequently than the long one.
The system skips trading the European session, focusing on American and Asian sessions.
Thursday is the less traded day with 78 orders.
It works with pretty low risks to the account balance.
The advisor exited some orders with x6 Martingale without huge reasons for this.
The system had all months closed in a profit this year.
The developers provide pretty solid support for everyone, both for current clients and people who seek trading advisors.
Automated Forex Tools has a single review counted on Forex Peace Army. There are no accounts connected.
The testimonials are weird, so they don’t look trustworthy.