Forex inControl is a trading advisor for Forex that has been existing since 2016. The advisor has a typical “Powered by Forex Store” presentation.
The system has been working on the real account for three years. There were over 30% drawdowns, but the chart doesn’t include this period. It means that the devs manipulate the data.
What is behind Forex inControl?
There’s a list with details about the system and its functionality.
- The system knows how to execute orders automatically for us.
- It will be easy for us to set it up.
- The system includes an acceleration mode.
- The system covers all deals with stop losses.
- We are allowed to work with other pairs if we understand how to customize it.
- There’s hard drawdown control.
- The drawdown control works for each pair separately.
- The system doesn’t open orders all the time because it seeks “the best trading conditions.”
- We have several risk nodes on the board: conservative, normal, and aggressive.
- The system was backtested on the past 14-year data.
- The robot trades automatically.
- It calculates entry points, SL, and TP levels.
- The system has a money-management feature.
- The EA trades two symbols: AUD/USD and EUR/GBP.
- The time frame can be M30.
The system works with a Grid with Martingale strategies. Historically, this combo is risky and dangerous for trading accounts.
The offer wasn’t changed for years. We have two packages: Standard and Expert. The first pack costs $270, when the second pack with an acceleration feature costs $310. Both packages include a detailed user manual, free updates, professional 24/7 support. There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee attached.
Trading performance of Forex inControl
There’s a EUR/GBP backtest on the M30 time frame provided. The data was picked from 2013 to 2016. The modeling quality was 90.00% with four pips spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has become $113,073. The profit factor was 3.53. The maximum drawdown was 24.32%. These numbers are high for a backtest to be good. The advisor has executed 358 orders with 83% accuracy for shorts and 68% for longs.
We’ve got a real USD account on FXOpen brokerage. The platform chosen is MetaTrader 4. The account has a verified track record but the data was moderated. It was created on February 12, 2018, deposited at $1000, and withdrawn at $11. Since then, the absolute gain has become +1161.85%. An average monthly gain is 6.11%. The maximum drawdown is 38.84%. It’s an unfriendly number. We have 268 traders who track the account results.
Forex inControl traded 190 orders with 3007.5 pips. An average win is 52.74 pips when an average loss is -72.48 pips. The accuracy rate is 77% for longs and 65% for shorts. An average trade length is six days. The profit factor is 2.36.
It works with only AUDUSD trading in both directions almost equally.
The robot trades during American and Asian sessions.
The system works equally during the week.
It works with medium risks to the account balance.
The system uses a quite aggressive Martingale to make profits during trading a grid of orders.
The robot closed all months with profits this year.
The developers provide average support where we have to wait for half a day at least to get questions answered. Their messages are usually informative.
We have a page of Forex inControl on Forex Peace Army created. There’s a single comment. The last time there were two testimonials. So, one was removed. There’s a connected account that was zeroed by the advisor.
The only client who decided to write a review mentioned that the system is far from being great.