Forex Enigma is an expert advisor that works with real money on a real account. The presentation looks simple. The developers should have provided us with more information about how the system functions. There’s no core claim about the advisor written.
The advisor works with a risky strategy – a Grid of several orders. This requires much margin to keep our orders on the market. So, if the market goes the wrong direction it can end quickly with tracing Stop Out levels.
What is behind Forex Enigma?
The developers explained almost nothing about what we have to expect from the system if we’d like to set it on a real account. It’s not welcome.
- It works with charts completely automatically for us. No extra deeds are needed.
- We can customize hours we’d like to trade or not to trade.
- It’s able to work without emotional fixations like people do.
- There are no broker restrictions.
- The system has “market leader innovations” implemented. We have no idea if this is true.
- We can expect to get stable profits.
- The advisor works automatically.
- We can use it on MT4.
- We can trade the following pairs EURCHF, USDCAD, AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and EURGBP.
- The balance requirements are $1000.
- The leverage can be 1:100.
- H1 is the main time frame
- It traded, using Scalping, Trend, and Grid of orders strategies.
- A money-management feature calculates lots and TP with SL levels for us.
- It opens and closes deals for us.
The system was tested on EURCHF on the H1 time frame based on 2020-2021 tick data. The data was received from IC Markets. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit of $1000 has become $313.95 of the final profit. The profit factor was 2.42. The maximum drawdown was 16.90%.
We have three packages introduced: Basic, Standard, and Professional that vary by account numbers. The basic pack is available for $149 for one real account license. We can buy a standard pack for $199 for two real account licenses. The ultimate pack costs $249 for three licenses. We can rely on the next features: an unlimited number of demo accounts, automated trading, updates, upgrades, and a 30-day refund.
Trading performance of Forex Enigma
This Forex trading system opens orders on the real account. The balance is $1301.34 when the floating loss is dangerous – $714.55. The closed profit is $301.34. The margin level is 535.5%.
The total return is 30.1%. It has a monthly profit level at 4.7%. The system works with 73.8% accuracy. It has been trading for 168 days. We saw this number many times. The advisor decided no to trade more before it overcomes drawdowns.
The risk to reward ratio is 4.43. An average win is $5.94 when an average loss is -$9.52.
The Buy direction with 91 orders is traded more frequently than the Sell direction with 69 orders.
There’s a single magic number behind the system.
Thursday is the most traded day (41 deals closed). It made the most of the profits as well – $106.51.
The preferable time to trade is the European trading session.
There were only ten deals traded in October 2021.
The advisor works with huge Grids of ten orders. It’s insanely risky to use this system on a real account.
We have no intel about how good their support is and what we should rely on.
There’s a page of the advisor on Forex Peace Army created. It has only a zeroed account connected and no testimonials written.