EA Black Dragon is a trading solution that catches average attention on the MQL5 platform. The developer removed the account after we noted that trading results were moderated. So, we are here to figure out what’s up with the system.
The advisor looks suspicious because we are not allowed to know with what strategy the system works and what we have to expect from it if we decide to purchase a copy.
What is behind EA Black Dragon?
We have united all features, details, and explanations in the following list to let you make the final decision comfortably.
- The advisor can manage opening and closing orders on a terminal automatically for us.
- The system was activated less than 10 times.
- “The EA opens a deal by indicator color, then there is the opportunity to increase the network of orders or work with stop loss. Works on accounts that support hedging.”
- It’s absolutely unclear how the system is going to work.
- We may ask for “bonuses” if we purchase the robot.
- The balance has to start from $1000 to work on the account stable.
- We can decide what directions we want to trade.
- We are allowed to manage SL and TP levels.
- There’s a spreads protection feature.
- The system includes a time filter either.
- We have a unique magic number to work well.
- “It is possible to use a modified stochastic to enter, using the color of the black dragon indicator as a filter.”
- The advisor works for us automatically.
- It opens and closes orders.
- It manages lot sizes based on the available margin.
- It protects us from trading during high spreads and high impact news.
- GBPUSD is the main pair to trade.
- M15 is the core time frame.
The strategy details aren’t clear. Luckily, we have the system tested on GBPUSD on M15. The data period was chosen 2010-2020 years. The leverage was 1:500. It worked with data from RoboForex. An initial deposit was $1,000 that has become $308,951 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.14 when the recovery factor was 2.89. The system traded 3342 orders with a 73% win rate.
The dev increased pricing from $30 to $99. There’s one rental option for $45 monthly. We can use demo copy downloading to check the system on a terminal.
Trading performance of EA Black Dragon
We have those screenshots of trading activities taken before the system was removed. The robot worked on Weltrade automatically with 1:500 leverage on the live account. The maximum drawdown was 0.1% when the maximum deposit load was 0.2%. The win rate was 93.1%. It worked for one week only before it shut down. The absolute gain has amounted to 334%.
An average trading frequency was 29 deals weekly when an average trade length was 31 minutes.
The robot stopped trading in November 2021.
Trading results looked okay. We don’t know why the dev decided to turn it off.
The advisor traded 29 orders. The best trade was $535 when the worst was -$0.08. The profit factor was 27,836 that couldn’t sound trustworthy.
The most traded pair was Gold with 20 deals closed.
The developer provides average for MQL5 support.
The presentation has various unverified testimonials from faceless accounts.
Ramil Minniakhmetov is from Russia with a 176,212 rating. The portfolio includes ten advisors and only two signals. The products have a 5 rate based on 266 reviews.