DynaScalp is a trading solution that belongs to LeapFX. The developers are pretty known among the Forex-related community. They claimed that the system is a super-scalper trading solution and we will be happy to use it. We are here to check everything out.
DynaScalp robot review
The system was designed to execute orders automatically. This should help us to only supervise the trading performance. So, we can be sure that our account is under good management.
What is behind DynaScalp?
The presentation provides us with various explanations about how the system is going to manage our account.
- We can expect that the system covers us with automatic trading.
- This means that we don’t need to open and close orders manually.
- The advisor runs the charts 24/7 for us.
- It works during the night session, scalping short profits.
- The win rate of closed orders should be high.
- The core reason behind trading at night is that there’s a several-hour period of low volatile market conditions.
- It uses a self-updated algorithm.
- We can trade fifteen cross pairs at once.
- The advisor provides us with automatic trading experience.
- We can check how well the system works.
- The money-management system places SL and TP levels for us.
- It works with a night scalping strategy.
- We can trade on the fifteen cross pairs.
- We don’t know details about the time frame for sure.
There are two packages available that vary by the length of the license. We can subscribe for the robot for $247. There’s a lifetime license for as low as $397. The package includes the best settings, free updates, customer support, and best recommendations. We can enjoy 30 days of a refund policy.
Trading performance of DynaScalp
The developers updated the backtest report. We have a total profit of $286,137. There were 19,213 trades executed. The profit factor is 1.65. The win rate is 69.49%. It works with the maximum drawdown of 19.69%. There were 1368141 pips obtained. The win/loss ratio is 2.28. The period of testing was from 2015 to 2021.
DynaScalp worked on a real account for several years. The broker was chosen as IC Markets. The other parameters are common: 1:500 leverage and MT4. The system has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on June 30, 2020, deposited at 1,325.77 AUD. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 872.29%. An average monthly gain is 11.19%. The drawdown is 17.31%. It’s acceptable for trading.
The system has performed 4586 orders with 6790.3 pips obtained. An average win is 3.90 pips when an average loss is -4.75 pips. An expected win rate is 70% for long and 73% for short trades. An average trade length is 1 hour and 41 minutes. So, the system can work on the M5 or M15 time frame. The profit factor is 1.64.
We have EURAUD (350), EURCAD (338), EURJPY (339), and GBPUSD (334) as the most traded pairs.
It focuses on the night hours when scalping works in the best way.
Monday is the least traded day with 617 deals.
The system works with pretty low risks to the balance. It has to lose 163 deals to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot works with dynamic SL and TP levels, closing orders at the right time.
The developers provide us with pretty decent support that answers our questions within several hours.
Unfortunately, the system doesn’t have testimonials written about how it works for the real clients.