Cairo 2021 is a Forex robot that executes an unnamed strategy on the MQL5 forum. We don’t know the details of how the system works and what we should expect. The developer has designed several scam-like solutions called Paris 2021 and Cairo 2021. Ruben Octavio Gonzalez Aviles from Switzerland has a 2.2 rate based on 68 reviews. MQL5 says nothing about his experience.
The system has a short and poor presentation that doesn’t help us to understand the advisor’s functionality.
What is behind Cairo 2021?
We did our best to gather all intel in the following list. We hope it helps you to make the right decision.
- Cairo 2021 knows how to open and close orders on the market automatically.
- The system was tested quite well before being released.
- There’s no intel about the strategy.
- The system is a low-frequency trading solution.
- The advisor focuses on closing deals on the same day.
- We may use it on MT4 and MT5.
- The robot sets Stop Loss and Take Profit levels to protect open orders.
- We may trade with both fixed and dynamic stop losses.
- There’s a list of settings that we can change so the EA fits our trading style.
- The robot works automatically.
- It places SL and TP levels.
- It has a money management system on the board.
- The system trades the EUR/USD currency pair.
- It can work in any time frame.
- The developer promotes VantageFX as a broker.
The strategy is unnamed. It’s a con because there are many risky strategies that conservative traders don’t want to see on their accounts.
There’s 100% of the history quality backtest report. The lot size was 0.2 lots per each $1000 of the balance. Stop loss was 75 pips when take profit was 6 pips. The max spread was 100 pips.
The initial deposit was $500. The total net profit has amounted to $111,029.60. The profit factor was 203.31. The maximum drawdown was 0.56%. It’s a low number. The recovery factor was 11.33. There have been 540 deals traded. The accuracy rate was 100% for short and 99.67% for longs.
Cairo 2021 costs $399 for a single license. It’s an overpriced offer. The rental option costs almost like purchasing – $249 a month. There’s no refund policy. We may download a demo copy for checking on the terminal.
Trading performance of Cairo 2021
Cairo 2021 works on the real account with the same success as Paris 2021. The growth chart is horrible. The initial deposit was $100.00. The profit is only $1.30. The win rate is 92.7%. The maximum drawdown is 48.2%. An average trade length is six hours. The robot has been trading for 14 weeks in a row.
It looks like a scam. The system can’t be profitable.
Drawdowns are consistent and high.
It works with insanely deep SL levels.
Cairo 2021 has traded 41 deals with a 92.68% accuracy rate. The best trade is $4.27 when the worst trade is -$30.35. The maximum deposit load is 81.42%. An average trade frequency tree deals a week. The recovery factor is 0.02. The profit factor is 1.01. An average win is $2.56 when an average loss is -$31.96. To recover after a loss, the system has to close 12-15 orders in profit in a row.
The system opens orders on the EURUSD only.
The robot is warned by the system consistently.
The support is not good, especially after another advisor, Paris 2021, became a scam.
Cairo 2021 is the same scam advisor as Paris 2021. People warned us from buying it. The developer doesn’t want to update the system