Blazing Night Scalper is a scalper-based trading advisor that is sold on MQL5. The robot can be useful for cutting out a short number of pips from the market.
Scott Fredeman is a developer from the US. His portfolio is featured by 8 products and 8 signals. His products have a 5 star rate based on 94 customer reviews.
The presentation looks simple and informs us only about cross pairs and a little bit about features. The trading results don’t look promising and stable.
What is behind Blazing Night Scalper?
The presentation helps us to understand if the system is good for us or it would be better to avoid it. So, we gather all useful information up in the list for your comfort:
- The system provides us with freedom, executing orders on a terminal for us.
- There’s a Telegram channel for communication.
- It was tested on 12-year tick data.
- The modeling quality was 100%.
- The devs suggest we trade through IC Markets, Vantage, Pepperstone, and Oanda.
- We have settings “USE MULTI SYMBOL” setting to True and VERY IMPORTANT to change the SL Ded Rate Pips from 0 to 1.”
- The account should be a low spread one.
- We have to trade only on a stable connection.
- “It looks for the lowest spread of the night hours and finds an entry point based on recent highs and recent lows. It does not use indicators, instead it uses its own logic to calculate the entry for a trade.”
- Our orders will be protected by SL and TP levels.
- The advisor doesn’t use Martingale.
- There’s “fanatical” support provided.
- The advisor manages orders automatically.
- It calculates lot sizes for us.
- It places deals covering them with SL and TP levels.
- Trading can be on the following pairs: AUDCAD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- It opens orders on M5.
There’s a scalping strategy behind the system. It means that the robot buys and sells a currency pair and holds it for a short period in an attempt to generate a quick profit.
The presentation includes a report where the robot made $53M out of $1,000 in 12 years. The modeling quality was 100%. The test united 10 pairs. The maximum drawdowns were 10.78%. The profit factor was 1.51 when the recovery factor was 26.51. It’s low numbers for a test. It closed 29,184 orders with the accuracy of 88% for shorts and 90% for longs.
We can purchase a real license copy for $299. The monthly subscription is available for $149. Can download the system for demo purposes for free. Money refund is missed.
Trading performance of Blazing Night Scalper
The robot keeps working on a real account on a rarely-used broker Coinexx with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 20.6%. The maximum deposit load is 35%. An average win rate is 87.9%. An initial deposit was $119.84. The absolute growth is 35.91%. Everything’s been going worse since our last visit. The account works for 17 weeks.
An average trade frequency is 16 deals weekly. An average holding time is three hours only.
It’s noticeable that after November 2021 the robot works unpredictable.
The advisor closed some orders for a profit.
Blazing Night Scalper has traded 282 deals. The best trade is $1.74 when the worst trade is -$8.49. It’s such a big range between stop loss and take profit levels. The recovery factor is 1.12. The profit factor is 1.39. An average monthly growth is 5.63% only.
Now, EURUSD is the most traded cross pair with 48 orders.
The developer provides average support for his clients. So, there’s nothing special.
The presentation includes some testimonials about positive experiences from the clients.