Amaze is an expert advisor that was published on the MQL5 forum several months ago in 2021. The system is going to get its upload mark at 1300. Let’s figure out what we’ve got.
We’ve been asked many times to write a review about Amaze. We have found that the advisor is only available on MQL5. The system works with three pairs and requires a low deposit to work with all symbols at once.
What is behind Amaze?
We have gathered all details in the following list for your comfort to read:
- The advisor runs the charts for us fully automatically 24/5.
- We may work with it on the MT5 terminal.
- The robot works with fixed SL and TP levels.
- The final price was increased to $150.
- There’s a news filter implemented.
- We should trade on a low spread account and use a VPS service.
- We have some extra filters like: slippages, high spreads, Gaps, Repeated Levels.
- The robot doesn’t work at night hours.
- The system follows FIFA rules.
- The system has Virtual StopLoss and TrailingStop features.
- There’s a Grid of orders feature.
- We may decide what direction we’re going to trade.
- There are three currency pairs supported EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY.
- It comes with many filters and money-management features.
- The account has to have at least $50 on the balance.
- The recommended leverage is 1:500.
- The best possible settings are for EURUSD for the H1 time frame.
- We don’t know the strategy details.
- It works with EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY.
- The time frame is H1.
The system is available for $395. As usual, the pack includes a real account license. The three-month rent costs $345. It looks fraudulent. We have no money-back guarantee provided. We can download the system for demo usage.
Trading performance of Amaze
We have a EURUSD report on the IC Markets data. Historical quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $2,011. The total net profit has amounted to $282,117. The maximum drawdown was 0.65%. The profit factor is 18.78. The recovery factor is 9.46. The system has traded 414 orders. The win rate is 100% for shorts and 99.50% for longs.
The system works on TickMill with a 1:500 leverage. The win rate is 88%. The maximum drawdown is 29,2%. The robot has been trading for 52 weeks. The signals’ reliability is 4 from 5. The total growth is 38.19%. An initial deposit was $1,800.
The advisor opens 9 deals every week. An average trade length is 52 minutes. The account was deployed on July 02, 2021.
Amaze doesn’t know how to work stable and how to handle various market conditions.
The advisor runs a Grid of orders and aggressive Martingale strategies.
The advisor has closed 241 deals. The best trade was $302.86 when the worst trade was -$257.02. The recovery factor is 1.03. The system trades both directions equally. The profit factor is 1.36. An average win is $12.21 when an average loss is -$65.59. The annual forecast is 148.24%.
EURUSD is the most actively traded symbol (130 orders) and the most profitable (1900 pips).
The developer provides average support. We may expect to get it within twelve hours.
Many clients couldn’t be profitable with it. We’re not surprised after seeing these results.