Smart Scalper Pro is an expert advisor that works with Forex cross pairs. The presentation, as usual, looks well-written and informative. The devs insisted that it is “one of the most successful expert advisors.” Let’s figure this out.
The system looks like an average scalper that trades during the whole day with low success. We have some reasons to take a look at it. First, the donwload free version of this system is quite popular. So, it works on demo accounts of many people. If we summarize the time that the system exists in both versions it could be over five years.
What is behind Smart Scalper Pro?
The presentation includes much information about how the system works and what we can expect from it.
- The system works completely automatically on the terminal.
- We have a scalping strategy on the board.
- The robot avoids “curve-fitting from trading.”
- The advisor covers placed deals on the market with SL and TP levels.
- The developer promises low drawdowns trading.
- We can work with a news filter to decide what hours we don’t want to trade.
- We have to set proceeding data from the site.
- There’s a highly effective Exit Logic.
- The push notifications are available.
- There’s a Friday exit system that allows closing orders before Monday begins.
- There are High Spread, High Slippage, and Broker protections.
- We can work with M1 to M15 time frames.
- The system has many settings to customize.
- The devs explain to us how to execute backtests.
- There are settings files to work better for supported cross pairs.
- Automatic trading
- Time filter
- Broker protection
- Placing SL and TP levels
- Supports EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- It scalps during the American trading session.
- Time frames can vary from M1 to M15.
The presentation includes various backtests. This one is GBPUSD on the M15 time frame. The data period was chosen as 19-year. The modeling quality was 90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $1000. It has become the $33,556 total net profit. The profit factor was 1.36. A maximum drawdown was 3.58%. The advisor has traded 13,495 trades with a 76.52% win rate for short and 76.81% for long positions.
The pricing was $197 before it was decreased to $147. The pack includes a single real account license, three instead of unlimited demo accounts, and the best 24/7 support. The developers provide the most extended 60-day refund policy.
Trading performance of Smart Scalper Pro
Verified trading results are a positive sign that the devs know what is going on in the real market where the robot works. The system works on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 terminal. The account was created on September 09, 2020, and deposited at $300. Since then, the absolute gain has become 19.75%. An average monthly gain is 1.39%.
The system traded 423 deals with 898.6 pips. An average win is 9.46 pips when an average loss is -16.20 pips. The robot trades with an average accuracy between 70% and 72%. The profit factor is low – 1.29.
The most traded pair is GBPUSD (260 deals) when the most profitable is USDCHF – $20.99.
The system almost skips trading the European trading hours shifting to the American session.
It doesn’t use Martingale in trading to recover.
The last two months showed that the system is simply dangerous.
The developers provide decent support for everyone within several hours via email. We are free to ask any question we want.
There’s a page of the company created on Forex Peace Army. We have a single testimonial written. However, the review is not about the Smart Scalper Pro robot.