Most large cryptocurrencies experienced a downtrend during morning trading on Tuesday. Polkadot (DOTUSD) saw the biggest change, falling 1.34% to $4.01.
Decreases in Cryptocurrency Prices
Six additional currencies posted drops on Tuesday. Solana (SOLUSD) slid 0.98% to $19.26, Bitcoin (BTCUSD) slipped 0.52% to $26,177.60, Uniswap (UNIUSD) slipped 0.52% to $4.25, Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) inched down 0.40% to 6 cents, and Ethereum (ETHUSD) inched down 0.12% to $1,584.80. Ripple (XRPUSD) posted the smallest decrease, sinking 0.12% to 50 cents.
Increases in Cryptocurrency Prices
On the other hand, two cryptocurrencies posted increases. Cardano (ADAUSD) saw the largest rise at 0.45% to 25 cents, while Polygon (MATICUSD) climbed 0.06% to 52 cents.
In crypto-related company news, here are the latest stock market trends:
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) saw a slide of 0.25% to $71.57.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) slipped 0.87% to $324.77.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) experienced a decline of 1.08% to $9.16.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) inched down 0.47% to $8.52.
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) fell 2.60% to $16.85.
- Block Inc. (SQ) slid 0.33% to $45.44.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) inched down 0.99% to $244.54.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) declined 0.37% to $58.65.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) saw a decline of 2.91% to $7.35.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) inched down 0.87% to $418.55.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) sank 0.72% to $96.68.
Updates from the Fund Space
In the fund space, here are the latest trends:
- Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which focuses on pure-play crypto companies, sank 0.60% to $6.58.
- Blockchain-focused Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK) slipped 0.90% to $19.74.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, slipped 0.87% to $18.29.